View Single Post
07-15-2010, 07:55 PM
hakem is offline hakem
Software:

hakem is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to hakem

Old

Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
Someone who immediately bashes a new staff member of Talkfreelance without even knowing anything about them would not be staff material in my personal opinion.

I love this community and I have seen it go through its up's and down's, so I chose to accept this position because I have an undying passion for design, development, administration, and being an educated professional in the industry that people are able to approach if they have any issues, feedback, or anything in general concerning TFL.

Yes, I will admit that I have strayed away from the freelance scene a couple times due to progressing my career, educational, and profession reasons, but all that matters right now is that I am a person with a great amount of experience running communities, skill in relation to user aesthetics, maturity, and I am able to put everything I have towards the ongoing development of this site.

I don't understand how a few of you would instantly be hostile towards a person who clearly has the passion for what this community stands for. Yes, there's a few new staff members. Give us a chance to make a difference before calling us out because of our activity.

I'm here to help guys.
I feel that you got my reply the wrong way . , what I mean that I don't care about your posts ,or anything , and I know that you can make a change in this forum ..