View Single Post
06-25-2009, 10:32 PM
jm is offline jm
Expertise:
Software:

jm is on a distinguished road

Old  White Macbook. One year old.

Hello everyone,

Today I am here to try and sell my white 13" Macbook that I have had for just over one year now. I have only ever had one problem and that was when it unfortunately crashed. However, I managed to reboot and everything has been working smoothly every since. The Macbook has a little break on the body (right hand side) which you can see here and just the usual scuffles you can't really do anything about.

Specs:
13" Macbook White
2.2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
120GB Hard Drive
4GB RAM (I upgraded)
Comes in original packaging with backup disks. Will be rebooted for new user. Doesn't come with Apple Remote. Also comes with charger.
The reason why I am selling is I am hoping to put money from this towards an iMac or new Macbook Pro, I haven't quite decided yet.

I will be shipping it to the UK and UK only. Payment through Paypal.

Looking for an offer of £650.

PS - If the £650.00 price is met, I will let the buyer have the choice to let me go to the Apple store (which is like 20 minutes away) and get the body replaced. Or if you would like it shipped straight away, I can do that.

Any questions or private bids please email me.

PS-

I am away on holiday/vacation for two weeks this sunday (12th July) and don't come back till the 27th July. If you really want this and want to make a reserve a BIN offer, I'll be more than happy to accept it and get it all cleared etc when I come back. I'll send straight away after reinstalling/backing up. Price is still at £650.