View Single Post
07-01-2007, 11:19 PM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old  Looking for Someone to do Copy/Paste Work for me

I'm looking for someone to help me add channels to my site at http://www.livetv.ws. I wanted to do it myself, but really don't have the time or determination needed to get my hands dirty for longer periods of time, doing the same thing over and over and over and over again. I tried .

Now I need someone to do this for me. LiveTV.ws has its own admin control panel. I will provide you with admin access to add these channels. I will provide you with [a] link(s) to find these channels that I need added. Your job will include:

- Making sure to add only the channels that aren't already on LiveTV (don't worry, it's all separated by categories on both outsourcing site, and LiveTV).
- Check to make sure the selected channel works.
- Find the channel title (copy/paste), stream link URL (copy/paste), tags (make 'em up yourself), description (hardest part - make it up - use google), category (copy/select), and country (98% USA).
- Rechecking to make sure the channel works ON THE LIVETV.WS WEBSITE.

Now don't panic and go away. I'm paying you for this . Lets start with $0.75 per active channel added. One channel takes a max of 2 minutes to add. there are 30, 2 minutes in an hour. 30x$0.75=$22.50. 22.50++ an hour . Not bad.

Please PM me right away if you are interested. My msn: kinkarso@gmail.com.

Thank You,
Donny