05-14-2006, 04:24 PM
jjmac is offline jjmac
Software:

jjmac is on a distinguished road

Old

This is the code that is causing your problem:

HTML Code:
<h3>
<div style="padding-left:35px; padding-top:5px; padding-right:35px; padding-bottom:12px" align="left">
<p>
My name is Matt Lister and I have been raising Bantams for 6 years, and showing for 4 years. I am currently breeding and showing the following breeds: Old English Game Bantams in Black and Brown Red, Birchen Modern Game Bantams, Quail D'anvers, and Seramas. I am also constantly working with genetics of the birds and sometimes have a few oddballs around the farm. I have created a page to showcase each of the breed I work with, a page I will keep updated with the latest birds I have for sale, a page that will list all of my show wins, and hopefully a guestbook if I can keep it filtered from all of the junk that was continuously posted in my last one. Enjoy your visit!
</p>
<p>
My name is Matt Lister and I have been raising Bantams for 6 years, and showing for 4 years. I am currently breeding and showing the following breeds: Old English Game Bantams in Black and Brown Red, Birchen Modern Game Bantams, Quail D'anvers, and Seramas. I am also constantly working with genetics of the birds and sometimes have a few oddballs around the farm. I have created a page to showcase each of the breed I work with, a page I will keep updated with the latest birds I have for sale, a page that will list all of my show wins, and hopefully a guestbook if I can keep it filtered from all of the junk that was continuously posted in my last one. Enjoy your visit!
</p>
<p>
</p>

<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
</h3>
Your <div> is inside the <h3> and that is illegal.