View Single Post
11-08-2010, 07:23 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old

Whats new in BlogSense 7.4.3.1

The latest developments with BlogSenseWp automation suite.

YOUTUBE IMPROVEMENTS

• Added ability to grab videos by username in addition to the Youtube query search.
  • Improved the automatic content token by adding an optional third parameter that takes keywords. This is by request so users can add amazon brand and model as search parameters when building Amazon mashups. I tested this technique out myself and the results are, well, very impressive. (See Video: YouTube - Youtube Token - Used with Amazon Module - Demonstration - BlogSenseWp )

INCLUDE AND EXCLUDE BY KEYWORD

• Until now, the RSS module has been the only module to have include and exclude by keyword options. This feature has now been expanded over all the module.

RSS FEED CREATION TOOLS

• How many of you have heard about the Five Filters project? Well, a modified version is now included within BlogSense now so you can use it’s power to create full content feeds out of feeds who’s items do not share the same author (mashup feeds). This will help you to use Google Alerts as feed sources.
  • Email2RSS has been created and added as an RSS tool. I noticed that with WordPress’s default email-to-post tool I am not able to sort and categorize content as I want. So I created this class to help out the process.
  • These two features can be found in the wordpress->rss tools section

BLOG CLONING & IMPORTING

• Create
    comprehensive blog backups including the plugin and theme files with
    their settings. Also backs-up posts and pages. These backups can be restored on the same blog; or imported into a new blog to create a clone.
  • This new feature is located in the wordpress->backup tools section
  • It is not designed for multi-site use.