10-29-2006, 03:01 PM
thatjamie is offline thatjamie
Expertise: Ruby, Rails, jQuery
Software: Chocolat, Sublime Text 3

thatjamie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to thatjamie

Old  Free coding for 1 css/xhtml page.

Hello there,

I'm willing to code any basic template you've designed. I have a quick turnaround (I dont work weekends - sorry). I can code your page into 1.0 Trans xhtml and css.

I'd like to do this to give back to the TalkFreelance community and also gives me something to add to my portfolio. The coded design will have no links to my site or have my name anywhere in the code. It will be completely up to you what you do with this. But i do ask i keep it in my portfolio i coded this for future clients.

This is on a first come first serve basis. Due to my activity today, the first person to email me j.barton89 at mac dot com will receive this offer. PM me, reply or visit my forum and ask via those is not a valid way to receive this offer. You have to email me to receive this. First email i get with the subject "I WANT FREE CODING - TALKFREELANCE OFFER" will receive it! Simple? Yeah thought so!

I usually charge $55+ for coding, this month i've halfed my prices to $25-$30 and now it's FREE! I'm mad this weekend! Contact me for this offer.

Depending on what's needed for a subpage, i'm willing to code up a subpage aslong as it doesn't involve any major changes or constructions to the original xhtml/css files and images.

I will require you to email me your PSD file, PNG/GIF image.

I will have your page coded by 5th November. This offer only lasts until 5th Nov. This is only available to one person! Good luck and get your email client open!

Edit: I'm willing to do a subpage with this too.

Regards