View Single Post
01-02-2007, 02:24 AM
Josh.UK is offline Josh.UK
Expertise:
Software:

Josh.UK is on a distinguished road

Old

For what he did he deserved to die, but bottom line is no country should of invaded Iraq for a reason that had no proof. All it did is stir more hatred towards the west eventually resulting in more innocent lives being taken, and no doubt more lives will be lost as a result than if Saddam had just been left in control of Iraq in the same way he had been so previous to the war.

If the real reason was to go after a country with WMD's they would of invaded North Korea, but seeing as there is no oil there and North Korea poses an imminent threat of retaliating with devastating consequences no government in their right mind would even consider invading it.

At the end of the day, why the hell can't countries such as the US and UK just be like Switzerland or Norway and just stick to their own business and let other countries sort themselves out, regardless of the situation. There are certain truths in this world that no matter how much is done, the problems will not be fixed. Parts of Africa will still be disease ridden, poor and corrupt in 100 years, there will still be conflict in the Middle East in 100 years and because the "West" is so dedicated to spreading so called "democracy", i some times doubt we will see those 100 years out.

My view point, could write a lot more but I'll keep it brief