View Single Post
01-20-2006, 11:57 PM
nathomusic is offline nathomusic
Expertise:
Software:

nathomusic is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to nathomusic

Old

I think you meant to put my name there? I know there are alcohol-related deaths every year, but thats because of stupid yobs that act stupid whether they're drunk or not. Drinking is supposed to be happy and to have a laugh with your mates. Some people don't understand that.

Yes, I know it's possible to die from alcohol poisining. Do you know that drug addicts break into peoples houses to steal their property, in order to earn drug money? Did you know that Cannabis smoke contains twice as much carcinogenic substance as tobacco. The risk of it causing cancer is greatly increased?

Cannabis users move more easily on to narcotic drugs. At least like 80% of cannabis smokers later move on to other drugs such as heroin and cocain.

Marijuana is clearly a more dangerous subastance than tobacco and alcohol because of the mental effects, plus the long term harmful effects on several organs of the body which are not affected by use of tobacco/alcohol.

Smoking marijuana regularly (a joint each day) can damage the cells in the bronchial passages which protect the body against inhaled microorganisms and decrease the ability of the immune cells in the lungs to fight off fungi, bacteria, and tumor cells. For patients with already weakened immune systems, this means an increase in the possibility of dangerous pulmonary infections, including pneumonia, which often proves fatal in AIDS patients.

So yeah, Animus, I agree. Weed is a good thing right? Yeah sure. Alcohol and tobacco are just as bad. Keep dreamin mate.