View Single Post
01-20-2013, 03:21 PM
vVv is offline vVv
Software:

vVv is on a distinguished road

Old

I'd just like to say this though, because I feel it needs to be said, no matter what the outcome of this is... I've been eying this place since my banning/departure years ago. And I've always had my heart into this place since being staff, and as a regular user here as well. I think that's partly the reasons why I kept "breaking the rules", rejoining constantly as different users and accounts. Because, I don't/didn't want kept from being here. :P

I know my love and admiration of this is also the why, of the banning as well. Because I took the love I had for TFL itself, strongly and I was being "over protective" of it in general (as you might say) with getting cocky and ranting about things not done fast enough, or some things not being implemented that I suggested, which I felt would help this place in long run... (also the alcohol didn't help either sigh)

I don't want banned yet again though either, but rather get my old original account (spencerp) back cause of the reputation and etc, and maybe get the other ones merged to the original one lol. Same for other "elder members" here that were banned. Alot of those guys, were good guys too, and we all just made "mistakes" in the past, and that's expected, we're humans. But I feel everyone should have a fresh start here again though.

Get everyone back like before, get that love flowing strongly again like before. I always learned something from someone here at any given time too. I just love this place, nothing could replace TFL, and I miss the old days when I first joined here originally. I really want to see it back to it's old self again.