View Single Post
12-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Glen_B is offline Glen_B
Software:

Glen_B is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by mhergue View Post
Hi everybody, this is my first service in talkfreelance, i hope help you.
I`m a guy with a very good SEO team and i come here to offer my linkbuilding services.

If you're serious about your business, this offer is for you:

LINK BUILDING SERVICE

================================================== =================================

BASIC PLAN >>>>>>150 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $35 >>>>>>>>>>> Delivery time: 2 weeks after the payment.
ADVANCED PLAN >>>>>>300 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $50 >>>>>> Delivery time: 1 month after the payment.
PREMIUM PLAN >>>>>> 600 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $90 >>>>>> According to workload, minimum 45 days after the payment.

================================================== =================================

IMPORTANT: Paypal fees not included.

The service also includes the following:

- Ping all your links

- Creating an RSS feed with all your links, ping it, and delivery to RSS directories.

- Delivery in Excel format of all the links created. Data were also given username / password on both the profiles and the email used for its creation.

- Online tool for checking PR domain links created.

- Recommendations on internal optimization of your website

Notes:

- I use the same method of building links to several pages have been mine and my clients to the first page of Google.( Similar to Angela and Pauls Backlinks ).

Here are several testimonials from clients in forobeta.com (a Spanish marketing and blogging forum):

------------------------
Important details:

- No software is used for linkbuilding. All backlinks will be created manually.

- Backlinks are created websites profiles 2.0

- The domains are PR4+

- Maximum 2 URL per profile and two keywords per URL .

- Payment by Paypal.

- Again, paypal fees not included.

At the moment due to time will work with 10 orders, as you deliver orders, re-open requests.

Questions, please send MP

thanks and regards

Which company do you represent?