View Single Post
07-15-2011, 07:03 PM
adbox is offline adbox
Software:

adbox is on a distinguished road

Old  9.4.1.3 Released!

Some major improvements included inside. I’m short on time so I’ll try to run over the improvements quickly.

MANAGE INTERNAL SPIN DATABASE

We can now edit our spin database which will allow for overall personalization and quality control improvements. These features can be found at BlogSense->Toolbox->Miscellaneous Tools->Manage Internal Spin Database

1. Edit/Add/Remove phrases to phrase sets.
  2. Add new phrase sets.
  3. Export entire spin database in xml format.
  4. Import entire spin database in xml format.

IMPROVED BACKUP SYSTEM
In addition to entire site cloning we can now backup and import BlogSense campaigns. This will help speed things along when transferring the campaigns of a test site to a live

API ACCESS TO THE SPIN DATABASE
We can now use a script to send content to the BlogSense to have it spun and returned ( just like the TBS api). But in addition we can also access this script manually and use it to paste&spin content on the fly. More information here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ62ObMFEHc

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE REMOTE PUBLISHING API
The BlogSense remote publishing API now accepts the following parameters:
  • post_type
  • cat_id (now accepts a slug as well as an id, and if the remote blog detects that there is no category for the slug indicated it will attempt to auto-create it).

REMOTE PUBLISHING URL REPORT
If you are using BlogSense API’s to publish to remote BlogSense sites, we now keep logs of the remote pages created through these APIs. This is to help those who are using BlogSense to create a remote publishing network to keep track of their backlink. This feature can be found at: BlogSense->Toolbox->Miscellaneous Tools-> Access Remote Publishing Logs

DRAFTED POSTS AND BOOKMARKING
Until now it has gone unnoticed that posts set into ‘draft’ or ‘pending_review’ mode were being exempted from any bookmarking. This has been corrected.

CONTROLLING THE POST TYPE

Our automation/autoblogging platform can now control the post_type of campaigns, setting them to posts, pages, or any other custom post_type available.

BLOGSENSE NOW SUPPORTS XML/RPC REMOTE PUBLISHING

Just what the title suggests. We can now use the XML/RPC remote publishing protocol to export content to remote CMSs.

ALRIGHT! THAT’S ALL IN THIS RELEASE!

I’ve a couple of more major things I would like to do including designing and implementing a keyword-list based module similar to the designs of WP Robot and WPTB. For a long time we have focused on RSS and custom sources and bookmarking, which cover a wide array of applications, but it’s about time to take a shot at a keyword based module. We’ll see how it goes.

For those of you who aren’t WP Traffic Tool users yet check it out at (http://www.wptraffictools.com).

http://www.blogsense-wp.com/news/blo...spin-api-more/