Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1985 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Web Design Resources :

Guru.com vs. Elance.com

Thread title: Guru.com vs. Elance.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-23-2005, 04:15 PM
dart is offline dart
Expertise:
Software:

dart is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to dart Send a message via Yahoo to dart

Old  Guru.com vs. Elance.com

Hello everybody. I need some help. I have some experience working on free sites getafreelancer.com and scriptlance.com but now I’m looking for something more powerfull with greater bids and greater clients…. You know you get what you paid for. So please help me to select the right one. I have looked through guru and found that they have less active projects and too complicate profile system.

P.S. If you are interested then you can take a look at my portfolio at http://dart.rocketfly.com/portfolio.html. I have made this site 1 year ago… it looks not professional now. That’s why and also because of marketing issues I’m planning to use flash and add all my last works. Unfortunately most of clients like this stupid flash overdosed music driven sites