Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2019 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

Cubecart, Need Help.

Thread title: Cubecart, Need Help.
Closed Thread    
05-01-2007, 03:02 AM
BrokenFaith is offline BrokenFaith
Expertise:
Software:

BrokenFaith is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BrokenFaith Send a message via MSN to BrokenFaith

Old  Cubecart, Need Help.

Alright, so my website is using cubecart, and I need some help with it, if someone actually needs to go in and fix it, I am willing to pay, its nothing really wrong, just some things I want to know how to do, or added.

My website is http://www.heartcrush.com , running Cubecart.

Right now, there is a paypal pay feature, and thats what I want, that all works, but I want it, so when you are done paying, usually when you buy things on paypal, there is a link that says "return to website" well with mine, it says "view other paypal shops" and I want it to return you to a reciept you can print once you are done, with all of your info, how do I go about doing that?

Secondly, is there a gateway, just for credit cards? Like I know with paypal you can pay with a credit card, but I want something where you can add your credit card in directly in the site, and pay like that, instead of using paypal, or 2co or something for your credit card, how do I make it so you can just pay like that?

Third, the thumbnails, on the home page, you see a thumbnail, that is horrible quality, and when you like the info page or something, the image is huge and blows up, how do I stop and or prevent that?

Fourth, when purchasing, is there any way I can 'skip' step 4, because steps 2 - 4 if you go through the payment process are all basically the same thing, and my shipping is going to be free, and step 4 just wants you to verifiy that its free or what ever, is there any way I can skip it?

If I need to pay someone to fix these, although I dont, if I do, I will, can someone help me please?

05-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Awesome is offline Awesome
Expertise:
Software:

Awesome is on a distinguished road

Old

1) Don't know

2) There is a list of payment modules at the cubecart site.

3) You need to set the thumbnail width via the admin area, and then delete the already created thumbnail so a new one can be added.

4) never tried, but worst case you redirect over step 4 and pass the variables on through.

05-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

For 1, I think you have to setup your Paypal to do that. I don't know how, but I would try looking through FAQ's on their site, or look through options.

05-01-2007, 10:41 PM
BrokenFaith is offline BrokenFaith
Expertise:
Software:

BrokenFaith is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BrokenFaith Send a message via MSN to BrokenFaith

Old

Alright thanks guys, Ill look through today and try to fix everything, and update later, thanks!

05-13-2007, 11:34 AM
allstar is offline allstar
Software:

allstar is on a distinguished road

Old

Your best bet is to ask these questions in the cubecart forum. but If there is a paypal button that you press to make the payment you pass paypal a variable via a form input type="hidden" telling the button the return page for the shop.

Here is a list of the standard ones.
https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCe...reference.html

return The URL to which the customer's browser is returned after completing the payment; for example, a URL on your site that displays a "Thank you for your payment" page.

Default: customer is taken to the PayPal website.
The documents say if it is not in the payment form button then it will just do as you say and take them to the paypal site instead.

Closed Thread