Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1222 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

TagCheap - Affordable Tags

Thread title: TagCheap - Affordable Tags
Closed Thread    
11-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old  TagCheap - Affordable Tags

It is with regret I am selling TagCheap. At the moment I am not able to take this project on due to certain circumstances, but with a bit of marketing, this site is ready to go.

The site is a creative way for people to advertise/market their site. It lets them customize tags to their budget and needs.

At the moment, the site receives little traffic. Advertising on 2-3 forums will bring in around 50 uniques a day, but this soon drops and is not sufficient to run the site. Whoever takes this over will have to do a bit of marketing, and with some good marketing, and link building, this site will be sure to earn you some cash soon. There has been no revenue thus far, the tags on the homepage have been added by myself marketing my own websites. On the free tags page there have been a few links submitted by the public.

The admin panel lets you add/delete new admins, change you admin password, change contact email, edit price per character, add different color, background and size options for the customize page and configure their prices and modify and delete tags on both the free and exclusive tag pages. Anything else you need to do should be able to be done through phpMyAdmin. Please refer to the attached screenshot to see some of the admin panel.

I am looking for $650 for everything found on the TagCheap.com website.

The price is this figure because of the scripting. It includes a few new features and a nice custom design. I will also include my plans to add to the script.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tagcheap_s2.jpg (97.1 KB, 25 views)

Closed Thread