Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1217 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Open question to the Affiliates

Thread title: Open question to the Affiliates
Closed Thread    
08-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Angie is offline Angie
Expertise:
Software:

Angie is on a distinguished road

Old  Open question to the Affiliates

How did you get into this business?

08-27-2007, 06:42 PM
taj573 is offline taj573
Software:

taj573 is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello Angie,

Joining an affiliate program requires you to do some research. However, I recently signed on with a innovative, tech revolutionary system called Ultimate Wealth Package. With this program, you get a FREE website and dynamic training material showing you where to market the products available for you to sell. As with any business, however, you have to work to make it work. This is not a get rich quick venture; rather, Ultimate Wealth Package is a legit way to earn $100, $200, even $500 a day. All you need to do is follow the formula of the program, and you'll do fine. You just need to be positive and patient. If you want to take the Ultimate Wealth Package for a test drive for free, check it out at: www.eezeecheez.imarichkid.hop.clickbank.net

08-28-2007, 08:57 AM
sky.bobi is offline sky.bobi
Software:

sky.bobi is on a distinguished road

Old

I would really like to offer free credits to people, how about if I had it so that people would have to surf a certain amount of sites before earning their credits?

sky.bobi

08-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Angie is offline Angie
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by taj573 View Post
Hello Angie,

Joining an affiliate program requires you to do some research. However, I recently signed on with a innovative, tech revolutionary system called Ultimate Wealth Package. With this program, you get a FREE website and dynamic training material showing you where to market the products available for you to sell. As with any business, however, you have to work to make it work. This is not a get rich quick venture; rather, Ultimate Wealth Package is a legit way to earn $100, $200, even $500 a day. All you need to do is follow the formula of the program, and you'll do fine. You just need to be positive and patient. If you want to take the Ultimate Wealth Package for a test drive for free, check it out at: www.eezeecheez.imarichkid.hop.clickbank.net
Yeah, thanks for the link, but I'm not looking to get into affiliate programs. I'm an affiliate manager and was asking a general question about how affiliates started in their field.

08-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Angie is offline Angie
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by sky.bobi View Post
I would really like to offer free credits to people, how about if I had it so that people would have to surf a certain amount of sites before earning their credits?

sky.bobi
I think you may be posting in the wrong thread?

Closed Thread