Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2035 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

DesignJUNK (turn into an amazing site)

Thread title: DesignJUNK (turn into an amazing site)
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
08-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old  DesignJUNK (turn into an amazing site)

Hello, I really havent been on the internet much lately and don't have the time. So i am going to make this a short and sweet post. Basically this website is a old tutorial site i created a while back. Only submited a few tutorials of my own.

The interface is completely unique created by myself and you can easily customize it to your own liking if you want. This script is very organized and also easy to customize settings. Adding tutorials is so easy that 5yr old could do it.

The advertisements are placed very nice which will bring a lot of $$$ in your pockets as it did to me when i created it. I have no real revenue from this project however. The search function works, there's multiple navigation, and you can even add more if needed with all the space.

This website includes the domain, coded & unique design, and 3 unique tutorials. For information on the backend of the website (admincp), please PM me and i'll give you a few screenshots and possibly a look inside for yourself.

Like i said at the top if you really read all this - i just want a quick sale because i won't be on here very long, i don't have the time anymore.

Price: $65
BIN: $95

... sry if this sounds mean , but this is an amazing deal, you'd be crazy not to take it and develop it for more cash!

For more detailed information and questions regarding the website, please leave a comment or PM. Thank you, im sorry for the really undescribed post, i can post more later.

08-20-2007, 01:56 AM
hisham is offline hisham
Expertise: IM
Software:

hisham is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to hisham

Old

I'll bid $65.

Can you send me more stats screenshots and such to my pm.

08-20-2007, 05:15 AM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thanks for the first bid. I'll be running this for about 2-3 days depending on the popularity of the topic. So far hisham is starting it off and possibly will take it home :P. Thanks, btw if anyone else wants screenshots or an example login to the admincp, please PM me.

08-20-2007, 07:37 AM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

I really love the site and do not mean to put it down. That ad placement is illegal with the ads next to the image .

Thanks

08-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Eversuns View Post
I really love the site and do not mean to put it down. That ad placement is illegal with the ads next to the image .

Thanks
So far i havent heard anything from google in the past? I had a old site in the past almost like this (as i said before) that i gained over almost $200 every month, im sure their watching over my website. Along with that, when i had adsense on my old one someone on my computer clicked them 2 times or whatever so i'd get in trouble. I got an email saying that it was a warning, so im sure after that warning they looked on the website as well. I see nothing wrong with the ads.

But now that you have said that, i'll take a look at their ToS. Please (not you eversuns), but everyone else, don't reply and make it worse?

08-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Dream is offline Dream
Expertise:
Software:

Dream is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Dream

Old

www.photoshop2.com

The clock tutorial is on there.

08-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Troy1960 is offline Troy1960
Expertise:
Software:

Troy1960 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Troy1960

Old

Very nice site. If I had the graphic know how I'd buy it but I'd have a hard time adding content.

Good luck.

08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
ZachCarter is offline ZachCarter
Software:

ZachCarter is on a distinguished road

Old

Is it a unique script? if not can you pm me a link to purchase it.

08-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Dream View Post
www.photoshop2.com

The clock tutorial is on there.
The person who gave me the clock tutorial first put it on that website. However he did not submit it to anything or anyone before hand. He told me he put it on there and just there for me to copy / paste it to my website. If you'd like i will glady contact the owner of the website as proof. We traded something in the pass and this was one of the things i got.

Originally Posted by ^ZC
Is it a unique script? if not can you pm me a link to purchase it.
It is not unique. However the owner of the script does not sell them much anymore (or doesnt sell any). The website he had (THEGRANDTUTORIAL) is now down and he rarely is seen on MSN / forums anymore. I could say possibly a few websites use it 2-5 at max (in my opinion). The only one i've seen is tutorialhome.com. So there is no possible way to buy this script anymore from my understanding, unless you buy it from someone else illegal or somehow "transfer the license".

More questions? I'd be pleased to answer!

08-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Drew is offline Drew
Software:

Drew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Drew

Old

Originally Posted by Eversuns View Post

Thanks
Eversuns is right, you cannot place ads next to an image in the way you've done it.

http://adsense.blogspot.com/2006/12/...nt-policy.html

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >