Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1973 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

[FS] Popular Design Blog - Avg. 7026 Uniques/Month - 100+ RSS Subscribers

Thread title: [FS] Popular Design Blog - Avg. 7026 Uniques/Month - 100+ RSS Subscribers
11-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old  [FS] Popular Design Blog - Avg. 7026 Uniques/Month - 100+ RSS Subscribers

DailyDesignMag.com - Your Daily Dose of the Latest Design News and Trends

Visit Website

Background
DailyDesignMag was created in September 2009 with the aim of providing the design world with articles, resources and news on the latest in the design realm of the web. We aim to create captivating and interesting content, and have been very successful thus far.

Traffic Stats
We've had roaring success right from the beginning of DailyDesignMag in terms of traffic. The day before I started the blog up, no one knew it even exists, and yet the traffic hit into the thousands on the first few days. This is down to a unique and effective marketing technique that I employ which brings thousands of unique visitors to the site each time an article is published.

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009 (Unfinished)

Every time you see a traffic spike on the screenshots, it's when an article has been published on the site, so as you can see, with a bit more posting on the website you can drastically, and very easily push the traffic of the site sky-high.

Current Alexa: 165,446

The site currently has approximately 100 RSS subscribers. This number is probably less than the real number, as lack of updates has meant less people are accessing the RSS, and therefore the count is lower than usual.

Revenue
In terms of revenue, one ad spot was sold at $120 for 6 months in advance (expires in April). As you can see, there is a lot of potential to sell advertising on DailyDesignMag, especially with the amount of traffic that can be produced with the method I'm going to show you.

Expansion
There are plenty of ideas for expansion, one idea I had in particular which I think would prove very effective would be to create an associated job board. You could leverage the traffic generated from the main blog site and channel it to the job boards for instant exposure. Also, you could charge per listing and earn quite a tidy sum in the process.

I'm looking for $850 for this site, but I'm open to negotiation.

Remember, you're not just getting the site with this deal, you're also going to learn a very effective marketing technique that can be used on all current and future blogs in the related niche.

Regards,
Taiyab.

11-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old

Sold.