Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2310 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Coder available for FREE! I have design experience (see inside)

Thread title: Coder available for FREE! I have design experience (see inside)
09-06-2011, 03:10 AM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old  Coder available for FREE! I have design experience (see inside)

Hi all, I'm a partially experienced css/html/wordpress developer looking for a couple FREE projects. These projects must already be designed and simply looking for someone to code.

Why am I offering my services for FREE? I'm starting a new web development company and would like to get some more modern examples of what I can do. Most of my old work is outdated or has been deleted.

PSD to HTML
-Must possess valid .psd template
-Must be a site that will be online, not something you are going to sell. proof of domain purchase is a must
-Must be a modern and clean design. No adult themes please
-Site must already have

I'm doing this so I can have work to show off. If you are going to simply sell the code as a template, I don't want to help. I want someone who will take care of the website, as well as have something stunning I can show off.

Site from scratch
-I will treat you like a client. If you having nothing to show or tell me, I don't want to help. You must already have an idea for what you want. The site must be something you are already taking very serious and have already looked into paying someone to do it. A real business site would be ideal.
-Side can be made in plain xhtml/css or integrated into wordpress for your customization.
-I'm not taking people who have "a great website idea". I want people who have a real business without a website or a website that just needs major updating.
-Sites already made and just need a nice facelift would be ideal.

SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY

I'm only going to take a few free projects, so please submit your best proposal. I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.