Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1937 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Freelance Design Contest Help and Advice Needed

Thread title: Freelance Design Contest Help and Advice Needed
10-14-2011, 04:54 PM
matt_touchcoupons is offline matt_touchcoupons
Expertise: Design, SEO
Software: Internet, Excel, SAS

matt_touchcoupons is on a distinguished road

Old  Freelance Design Contest Help and Advice Needed

I am looking for some help in the best way to present a contest to freelance designer and I hope this forum is a good setting to get some good advice. I run a website called touchcoupons.net and each month we sponsor a contest with a cash prize to the person who can get companies to sign up the quickest. We are really hoping that the contest will appeal to a lot of designers since they have so many connections with current clients.

The website provides free advertising and couponing for companies and is a good place for designers to show off their skills and get some extra work out of their clients in creating full-page advertisements for them to post on the site. I am trying to come up with the best way to 1.) talk about the contest in an appealing way so designers can get their clients to sign up for a free account and thus get some extra design work themselves and 2.) get the word out to the online design community so designers can use this resource to boost the work they are doing with their current clients. What are the best online venues to talk about the contest so designers find out about the site?

The hope is that designers can direct clients to their site because it offers free advertising and couponing, but in the process convince their clients they should have the designer create a nice full-page banner ad for them to post on the site.

I would appreciate any suggestions or advice I can get from the forum readers.

Thanks all!

Matt Poulton