Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1981 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Question to Anyone who runs Ads on their websites

Thread title: Question to Anyone who runs Ads on their websites
Closed Thread    
12-24-2005, 09:58 AM
DreamWeb Designs is offline DreamWeb Designs
Expertise:
Software:

DreamWeb Designs is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to DreamWeb Designs Send a message via MSN to DreamWeb Designs

Old  Question to Anyone who runs Ads on their websites

hi, i am currently getting ready to start two new websites once the new year is here, and i know i am going to be putting some "cost-per-click" ads and some "impression" ads on the sites due to the website content. now, my question is, to anyone who runs google ads / bidvertiser ads, how many clicks do you average per month, and how many unique visitors do you receive monthly? im asking because i will need a lot of hosting space for one of my websites and i am tryin go to see if i will be able to at least pay the hosting off with my ads. thanks

happy holidays

- Robb

12-24-2005, 11:27 AM
DreamWeb Designs is offline DreamWeb Designs
Expertise:
Software:

DreamWeb Designs is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to DreamWeb Designs Send a message via MSN to DreamWeb Designs

Old

thank you to whoever moved this into this forum. i apologize for this being posted origionally in the general forum.

- Robb

12-24-2005, 07:40 PM
sliceandcode is offline sliceandcode
Expertise:
Software:

sliceandcode is on a distinguished road

Old

If I tell you my numbers, it wouldn't exactly help. Different sites have different content with different ads that pay differently. However, there's many things that you can do to make sure you're getting the best out of your PPC ads and one of them is optimizing your site.

12-25-2005, 07:26 AM
Dream30. is offline Dream30.
Software:

Dream30. is on a distinguished road

Old

It all depends on how popular your site is... or your audience, etc. There really can be noone to give you a good number that will reflect your own stats

12-25-2005, 11:10 AM
sebastianrs is offline sebastianrs
Software:

sebastianrs is on a distinguished road

Old

yep thats it. a site with unique content, wel-optimized and constantly interacting with the audience can generate you residual income by only using google ads, clickbank or any other ppc ads programs. However, sites may also generate about nothing in the first months! So if you start out with a new domain, you gonna have to either promote it aggressively by yourself, or hire someone who does this job

12-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

My ads codes are rotated with bannermanage script on 20+ Websites and I haven't advertised about the buy advertising deal yet.

I would also ask you to consider getting much much traffic before giving out advertising deals as they may never buy again if you dont get them good hits on the banners.*I have experience on this!*

12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Can't answer your question because it would be different for every site.

I can tell you that adsense has a very low ctr though, so you would need alot of targeted traffic to make a decent turnover. We have 6 banners in the rotator on Talkfreelance, each campaign gets about 50,000 uniques/month and the average CTR is close to 0.50%, sometimes 1%, we've even had a campaign do 4%! (depends on the site being advertised).

Closed Thread