Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 1953 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Web Design Resources :

Help with Design

Thread title: Help with Design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Seraskier is offline Seraskier
Expertise:
Software:

Seraskier is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Seraskier Send a message via MSN to Seraskier

Old  Help with Design

I'm a noob when it comes to designing, but not to coding. I am wanting to make a website, but the design is costing way to much. I have photoshop and everything, just not the skills. I am blue green colorblind so, designing might not be my thing.

I am just looking for some pointers because I think sites look good either dark or light, but I always to seem to just make it way way to dark and screw it up, or make it really really light, and again, screw it up. I have been told to do cheaper jobs to get some experience in designing but, I want to only do that as a last resort. I'm just looking for pointers, tips, or tricks. Stuff like backgrounds, boxes, shadows, lines, stuff like that.

Some of the colors I love on websites, are: Red, and White, with another color. Or Green, Blue, and a dark gray.

I have been looking around a lot of other websites and in the gallery showcase for some inspiration but it just doesnt come.

Sincerely,
Jordan Martin
Seraskier