Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1880 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need Webdesigner/programmer/Graphic Designer

Thread title: Need Webdesigner/programmer/Graphic Designer
Closed Thread    
06-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Unexpected is offline Unexpected
Software:

Unexpected is on a distinguished road

Old  Need Webdesigner/programmer/Graphic Designer

Ok first off and foremost, I am looking for a freelancer. NOT! a big firm or company. The reasoning for this is I need flexibility, both on the financial end and throughout the process of these projects.

Second, If you dont have experiance or any work expamples to show me PLEASE dont bother posting. I need proffesionial quality and showmanship.
I WILL want to see examples.

If you are still interested please keep reading.

First Project. (Music/Production Website)

Ok, this project needs to include the folowing.

1) Simple updates via the user (Control Panel preferably PHP)
1a) News, Store for selling cd's (Paypal is fine) Shows and other promotional event, Music uploads with the option to stream or download (Flash Preferablly)
2) Logo design for website and also will be used on other promotional items such as cd's, flyers, posters ect.
2a) also need help coming up with a catchy yet proffesional trademark
3) Login for viewers logged in viewers should get more acess and features.
4) Newsletter signup for viewers and easy send to all registered members feature.
5)Included i need a link to the production side of the company where I can upload sell beats and also offer monthly subscriptions to the members area for the production side .. examples of what i am talking about can be found here www.Rockitproductions.net and www.Wyshmaster.com NOW i dont want this to be a different website but incorporated to this website if that is possible. .....

Now I used to work with a guy that could accomplish all this using PHP Nuke, if you are going to use nuke be sure you are good at graphics and programing because i HATE the nuke layout and the overall look and setup of nuke and most other php sites simialar. But he could design the site and change some of the features around to make it look like a unique website built from scrath there was no hint it was a nuke site other than on the control panel side..

Now there are 2 projects i am needing but i will discuss the second project once i feel i have found the right canidate that can handle both projects. The other project will still need a user control panel for updates ext but wont need as many features. Design and promotion will be the focus of the second project. So let me know post some examples im looking forward to hearing from you

06-13-2007, 05:32 AM
webdeziner is offline webdeziner
Expertise:
Software:

webdeziner is on a distinguished road

Old

Sent you PM in this regards,please revert to my given email Id.Thanks

Closed Thread