Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1922 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Awesome Proxy Network for Sale! | 10 proxies included | 12hr Auction Only!! > > >

Thread title: Awesome Proxy Network for Sale! | 10 proxies included | 12hr Auction Only!! > > >
Closed Thread    
09-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Hyperswitch is offline Hyperswitch
Software:

Hyperswitch is on a distinguished road

Old  Awesome Proxy Network for Sale! | 10 proxies included | 12hr Auction Only!! > > >

Greetings!

I'm selling yet another great proxy network. Please read carefully!

What's Included:

The 10 fully built, turnkey proxy sites listed below. Each proxy is completely setup and has the ultra-fast zelune php proxy script already installed on each.

The "NINJA" proxy network

NINJABROWSER.INFO
NINJAWEB.INFO
NINJACLOAK.INFO
NINJAPASS.INFO
NINJAPROXIE.INFO
NINJASURFING.INFO
NINJAURL.INFO
NINJABYPASS.INFO
NINJASTEALTH.INFO
NINJASNEAK.INFO

Special Features & Bonuses:

>> All of these proxies are using a clean, fast loading design with a custom logo.

>> I have placed jpg adsense images on each proxy for presentation purposes. All you need to do is drop your adsense or other ad network codes in, and you're all set!

>> I also added a neat little collapsing DIV feature on every proxy, which expands so that users can click on a particular topsite banner and vote for your proxy. This keeps each proxy nice and clutter-free. You can adjust the size of the DIV to fit any number of proxy topsite banners!

>> Users can easily click to all of the other proxies within the network. This is a great way to double your traffic!

>> If needed, I will include 15 days of web hosting FREE. The buyer will be responsible for hosting after 15 days, and there are several great, yet cheap hosting services that specialize in proxy hosting that I can recommend. I can also assist in transferring all of the proxies if needed.

Traffic & Promotion:

Let's face it, this is the most important factor when running a web proxy. NINJABROWSER.INFO has already been submitted to 50 topsites, and has already begun to receive traffic! I will manually submit EACH of the remaining 9 proxies to 50+ topsites within 72 hrs of the sale, and then promptly send the buyer a submission report for confirmation. Also, as an additional bonus, I will post a myspace bulletin to over 4,500 users for EACH proxy listed above.

Sales Details:

- Starting Bid: $50
- Bid increments: $5
- No reserve! (highest bid wins)

- BIN Price: only $165!!
- Accepted Payment Method: Paypal
- Auction ends 12 hrs from this post

Additional Info:

As soon as payment has been confirmed, all files, logos, usernames, and software will be immediately sent. All domains are registered with godaddy and will be pushed at no additional charge.

If you're ready to purchase this network now, please post "SOLD@BIN" and then send me a pm. I will be in and out of the office today, but I'll be checking this thread periodically throughout the day.

Thanks!

09-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

On a side note, isn't it very stupid linking all your proxies together, any admin with a brain would ban them all in one go.

$50 here though.

Edit: Bid extracted.

09-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Software:

Old

I'm not sure why you retracted your bid, however feel free to pm me if you have specific questions. To answer your question, Not really. You'd be surprised. Show me an admin who isn't lazy and I'll show ya some swamp land that I also have for sale. Of course, it would be up to the buyer, if they wanted to remove the other proxies.

09-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Old

You seem to be pulling these sites out your ass every few days and selling them in packs, that's why I extracted. I thought the design was at least going to be original. :-|

Goodluck with your sale, hope you get what you looking for.

09-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Software:

Old

Pulling the sites out of my ass, eh? It's a turnkey proxy network, Dan. As I clearly stated, the logos are original. I should and will get what I'm asking, because what I'm asking is a mere $16.50 for each proxy. (or the highest bidder) Each site is ready to go, and there are many people who understand the value in this. Time is money. Add to that the fact that each will be submitted to 50 topsites, and a few other traffic promotion techniques, then it's by a far an excellent deal.

Please don't post unless you're seriously going to buy. Thanks!

09-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by DesignLevel View Post
Pulling the sites out of my ass, eh? It's a turnkey proxy network, Dan.
What has a proxy network got to do with you pulling these sites out your ass every couple of days and flipping a profit?

Originally Posted by DesignLevel
Please don't post unless you're seriously going to buy. Thanks!
I was serious, hence my offer. But after seeing this, this and these. There is little point in buying something that has no edge on it's competition, and I'll assume you'll be creating another proxy network in 2-3 days and again, flipping a profit?

Serious question, would you sign a noncompete if I purchased these?

09-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Software:

Old

Ok, I'm really trying to hold back on what I'd really like to post here, because I want to keep this professional.

Firstly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with flipping sites and creating a profit. Are you anti-profit? What's your issue? A non-compete for what, exactly? Creating another network? no, I won't sorry. Where the hell is the logic in that? If you purchase a network from me, and then I go and create an entirely different network and put it up sale, how does it effect you?. The answer is it doesn't, so please stop acting as if it would.

There is little point in buying something that has no edge on it's competition

As the buyer of a network, that's your job - to bring the edge. My original post is very clear on what I'm selling. I'm merely selling a turnkey network for those who don't feel like building one, and to be honest for the price I'm selling this for, I'm a little puzzled as to what your issue is. This is a turnkey network selling for less than $175 not $1,750. However, you obviously take issue with something. (I'm not sure what) so why not just find another network other than mine to purchase, instead of replying with posts which are resulting in a derogatory spin towards this thread.

If you're sincerely interested, try pm'ing me. Continuing to post will only make you look like a troll.

09-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Old

Your thread belongs in the budget websites forum.

For more information on how to post a thread within the marketplace correctly, see: http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=38177

Thanks

09-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Software:

Old

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look and request the mods to move my post to there.

- EDIT - This has now been sold!

Closed Thread