Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2097 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Looking for a IE coder - Javascript & HTML

Thread title: Looking for a IE coder - Javascript & HTML
09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
RyanLarson is offline RyanLarson
Expertise:
Software:

RyanLarson is on a distinguished road

Old  Looking for a IE coder - Javascript & HTML

Hello.

I own a computer business and work mainly through my website. For the past week, I have been coding a drop down navigation menu that when you hover over it, it drops down and shows you additional options. You can see this on many other websites.

Currently, the navigation menu only works in Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome, but not in Internet Explorer. If you view it in IE, there are no buttons there at all, it's just blank. It should be something simple if you know what you're doing, but I'm sick of the headache from this.

This navigation bar is not active to the public yet, so there is no rush, but I would prefer to get this done as soon as possible.

=====
Will pay you well. Please PM me and I will send you the link to the navigation bar on my website and after you research it, you can quote me a price for you to fix it to work correctly in Internet Explorer.
=====

09-09-2010, 10:03 PM
TaeKwonJoe is offline TaeKwonJoe
Expertise: Designing & Programming
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++

TaeKwonJoe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via MSN to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via Skype™ to TaeKwonJoe

Old

For some reason I'm unable to PM you, but you can contact me via MSN and I'll have a look.