Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1684 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

PTC anyone?

Thread title: PTC anyone?
02-18-2010, 11:22 PM
NoahAndrew is offline NoahAndrew
Expertise:
Software:

NoahAndrew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to NoahAndrew

Old  PTC anyone?

[Note: Sorry if this isn't the appropriate area]

Upon first look I have to say I wasn't to interested in the whole concept. Although some people look like they are doing rather well with it, it seems as if it is in fact a very patient type of income. Unfortunately, I am not the patient type. However, I've decided to give it a shot after reading through and just studying a few tricks etc.

It looks as if "Neobux" is the leader of the PTC world, and is in fact the site I have decided to go with.

Wait, what is PTC?
For those who don't know, you basically click and sit on a site for a moment and you earn a very small amount of money. At first it looks as if it could in no way be profitable due to the small amount of money earned per click, however if you actually take the time to look into it.. you will find that there are ways to make a decent amount of extra cash through referrals. Not only can you use direct referrals, but you can also "rent" referrals.

Anyway, does anybody here have any experience? If you might like to look into it and sign up, it would be cool if you would sign up as a referral of mine. I'm not trying to advertise my referral link.. Just wanted to share a possible opportunity and see if any of you had any experience/advice!

http://www.neobux.com/

02-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Oliver is offline Oliver
Expertise: Investment, SEO, Marketing
Software: After Effects, Photoshop, Maya

Oliver is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Oliver

Old

The problem with PTC is not earning the money, it's getting paid. I've yet to hear of a case where someone who earned major money was paid on a regular basis before being booted from a program.

02-22-2010, 09:58 PM
mobilebadboy is offline mobilebadboy
Expertise:
Software:

mobilebadboy is on a distinguished road

Old

I remember things like this from way back in the day (10 years or so ago), like AllAdvantage and such. AA was a program you ran on your computer and showed ads, you'd get paid by your "activity" while the ads were showing. I eventually wrote a program that simulated my being active while I wasn't at the computer.

There were all kinds of ads viewing programs like this back then. Weren't worth a crap. I can't imagine much has changed (and the ads shown on the neobux site look like they are barely worth a couple of pennies).

02-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

You can share the site and ask for relevant experiences, but please do not advertise your affiliate link.

I can't imagine that the site is all its cracked up to be. It seems a little too good to be true.