Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1318 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Digg Front Page (865 Diggs) BeTheBot.com - Be the google bot, see what it sees

Thread title: Digg Front Page (865 Diggs) BeTheBot.com - Be the google bot, see what it sees
Closed Thread    
02-17-2007, 06:47 AM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old  Digg Front Page (865 Diggs) BeTheBot.com - Be the google bot, see what it sees

I am selling my unique website, BeTheBot.com. It features a custom coded script that allows you to see web pages as a Google bot or Yahoo bot (try ipchicken.com and see for yourself). For full features, please check the website yourself.

It was recently featured on Digg's front page, which resulted in around 70 uniques/minute at the time (yeah I know). The Digg listing has currently 865 diggs: http://digg.com/programming/BeTheBot...e_what_it_sees.

This website used to be owned by a friend of mine, where as the digg effect basically turned off his server. A temporary mirror was put up. Now it's on my own server, and it's working great with 300 uniques/day. Now, more about the site itself.

Traffic Details:

Predicted PR4
Average 300 uniques/day
On the day of the digg effect, it got around 7800 uniques (no screen because of server failure and two server moves) and around 18000 page views (two page views per unique visitor). Please note this is an approximate guess from the viewed stats before the whole site went down. Digg is truly amazing .

-- Screens to Come (waiting for my host to update AWStats) --

There are also some very random but popular bloggers who blogged about the site, such as this: http://tagliaerbe.blogspot.com/. Most traffic is still coming from digg (digg profile blogs, etc, etc).

*I reserve the right to select any bidder at any time, and I reserve the right to deny any bidder at any time.*

Minimum bid: $200
Buy It Now: $500
End Time: 48 Hours

Thank You,
Donny

02-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Randy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Randy

Old

This website is amazing, i was told about it maybe like 2 hours ago and already i have been using it non-stop as many websites i visit try and hide the important items that are needed for the best view. Its a great service, and amazing ideal. I hope whoever purchases this website will keep it up, and make it do good. I'd buy it but i currently have no money to purchase it with.

~ Randy

02-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Gareth_Boyd is offline Gareth_Boyd
Software:

Gareth_Boyd is on a distinguished road

Old

Briliant site,hope the sale goes well!

02-17-2007, 04:51 PM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point