Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2343 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Question about websites

Thread title: Question about websites
Closed Thread    
04-20-2007, 07:44 PM
wheelman is offline wheelman
Software:

wheelman is on a distinguished road

Old  Question about websites

I am looking into making a website for my business. I myself do not know how to but I was told to come on here and go to the, I believe design, section and and post a wtb. However I do not know what that means. I am assuming it means want to buy or something like that. Anyway any recommendations on where to get a website and hosting that is reliable. I was looking at yahoo but I am not sure. Appreciate any advice.

04-20-2007, 08:44 PM
chaka42 is offline chaka42
Expertise:
Software:

chaka42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to chaka42 Send a message via MSN to chaka42 Send a message via Skype™ to chaka42

Old

wheelman, if you're looking for someone to design a website for you, check out the Design section. There you can start a thread for either buying an already made template (maybe coded), or looking to hire someone to design and develop a site for you. Include some details about what you are looking for in terms of the site, what kind of budget you've set aside for the project and a timeline would also be helpful. There is a wonderful group of capable designers here, including myself.

As for hosting, I'd ask around. Your ideal plan is dependent on what your needs are at the present time.

Good luck.

04-20-2007, 09:01 PM
wheelman is offline wheelman
Software:

wheelman is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by chaka42 View Post
wheelman, if you're looking for someone to design a website for you, check out the Design section. There you can start a thread for either buying an already made template (maybe coded), or looking to hire someone to design and develop a site for you. Include some details about what you are looking for in terms of the site, what kind of budget you've set aside for the project and a timeline would also be helpful. There is a wonderful group of capable designers here, including myself.

As for hosting, I'd ask around. Your ideal plan is dependent on what your needs are at the present time.

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. I will post a thread when I am more sure of what I want and need. Thank you.

04-20-2007, 09:37 PM
chaka42 is offline chaka42
Expertise:
Software:

chaka42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to chaka42 Send a message via MSN to chaka42 Send a message via Skype™ to chaka42

Old

Np...always happy help.

Closed Thread