Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2124 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need advanced C/C++ Programmer!

Thread title: Need advanced C/C++ Programmer!
Closed Thread    
06-07-2008, 09:34 PM
mjwalsh is offline mjwalsh
Software: Dreamweaver - Notepad++

mjwalsh is on a distinguished road

Old  Need advanced C/C++ Programmer!

First if you don't know how to do this right away please don't bother giving me a quote because I need someone that knows what their doing! Onto the description.

The following things are stuff I need this program to do, if you have any questions at all after reading it please let me know!

1. After the program is installed and once they open it I need it to be a very sleek looking user login screen which will connect to our website database to verify that the username and password is correct. I will have the interface designed for you already so you just need to make it working.

2. After logged in I need the program to connect to our site database again to check if all the users in the match are logged into the anticheat, it will show each person participating in the match in a list, next to their name will be a green circle if they are currently logged in, and a red circle if they are not logged in.

3. While the program is running I need it to both take screenshots of what they are seeing once every couple minutes as well as monitor and record down the name of all the processes their computer is running and send both of those things to our server.

4. I also need this program to record the users ingame stats while playing the game, such as kills, deaths, assists, kill death ratio, points, etc and send that information to our website as well. Now I don't know exact how this will be done but I need it to work for multiple games so either we can put all the games we are supporting into the same program or we can have separate programs for each game it does not matter to me I will deal with both whichever is easier for you.

This is going to be for a gaming league anticheat software, and again if you have any questions or I didn't provide enough information please let me know.

06-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Gurnk is offline Gurnk
Expertise:
Software:

Gurnk is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Gurnk Send a message via MSN to Gurnk

Old

Which games would it include?

06-08-2008, 04:49 AM
mjwalsh is offline mjwalsh
Software: Dreamweaver - Notepad++

mjwalsh is on a distinguished road

Old

To start out with, call of duty 4, any most of the competitive steam games like, counter strike 1.6, counter strike source, team fortress 2, etc.

Closed Thread