Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1213 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Turn your domains into Developed Websites within minutes! New Software: SteadyNiche

Thread title: Turn your domains into Developed Websites within minutes! New Software: SteadyNiche
Closed Thread    
08-04-2007, 02:15 AM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old  Turn your domains into Developed Websites within minutes! New Software: SteadyNiche

SteadyNiche
Turn your domain names into Developed Websites – Start at only $29.95

See for yourself: http://www.steadyniche.com/demo.php

Do you have more than 5, 10, 100, 1000 domain names sitting there collecting dust? Instead of earning pennies from those money-hungry parking companies, why not make them all into developed websites, earning you 10x more revenue with your favourite advertising company, AND preserving traffic at the same time?

"Wow! Where do I begin? I knew what I wanted in an turnkey software, so I spent A LOT of time searching for the right product for me. I finally decided on SteadyNiche. It not only delivered everything I needed, it gave me more. I was able to provide more content for my domains that I would never have thought of without SteadyNiche." - Brad Drury
SteadyNiche is software developed in PHP that gathers data from other websites, such as Google or eBay, using advanced RSS technology. With this, SteadyNiche has a consistent base of information to be able to build a complete website for any subject. So, with SteadyNiche, you can create a website with reliable and keyword-rich content related to your domain name in 5 minutes! There's no trick, no magic. Pure technology. Now, in the front of your eyes, allowing you to start earning more of money the quick and easy way.

"I bought SteadyNiche 3 months ago. Since that time, I have spent 10 minutes per day purchasing domains and setting up websites. I usually get around 3 done per day. I currently own 120 websites using this software, and am earning around $1,500 per month." - Matt Berg
Here at DNForum.com, it's common to see users advertising "auto-blogs" for very high prices. Truth is: autoblogs just don't do the magic. You need someone to create the autoblog for you, or you need to create it yourself. Choosing the feeds, installing the blog, organizing, setting up a template. That takes time, and time is money. And we all love money. With SteadyNiche you can turn your boring parking page into your own website in 5 minutes! And plus: the website won't have just articles and news, but videos, pictures, blog posts, job offers, downloads and MORE.

More information: http://www.steadyniche.com

Testimonials
  • "I created around 10 websites in about 15 minutes. Not only that, but i managed to make some good money using the script by selling a bunch of the sites i made at $100 each!" - Howard Bell
  • "Looks like you guys have a fantastic product, and from the website, it seems like it's just what i needed." - Carlos Henrique
  • "I have been a SteadyNiche owner for about four months and i couldn't be happier. The support, features, add-ons, and scalability that you get with SteadyNiche cannot be found anywhere else. If you are considering SteadyNiche, just know that the competitors do not even come close." - Robbert Epperson
  • "Wow! Where do I begin? I knew what I wanted in an turnkey software, so I spent A LOT of time searching for the right product for me. I finally decided on SteadyNiche. It not only delivered everything I needed, it gave me more. I was able to provide more content for my domains that I would never have thought of without SteadyNiche." - Brad Drury
  • "I bought SteadyNiche 3 months ago. Since that time, I have spent 10 minutes per day purchasing domains and setting up websites. I usually get around 3 done per day. I currently own 120 websites using this software, and am earning around $1,500 per month." - Matt Berg

Thank You,
Donny

08-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

For a very limited time only, we are offering a 15% off discount for all new purchases from TalkFreelance users. This offer is NOT available for regular visitors to the main website. Please follow this special link to make your order :

http://www.steadyniche.com/talkfreelance

"I bought SteadyNiche 3 months ago. Since that time, I have spent 10 minutes per day purchasing domains and setting up websites. I usually get around 3 done per day. I currently own 120 websites using this software, and am earning around $1,500 per month." - Matt Berg
Thank You,
Donny

09-02-2007, 09:56 PM
MattB is offline MattB
Software:

MattB is on a distinguished road

Old

Recommended! I'm a very happy SN customer.

09-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thanks Matt . With the new SN v2.0 launch, and the price staying the same even with the large amount of features added, this is surely a steal for any domain owner looking to earn some revenue.

Closed Thread