Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2576 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

LogicDepths Webhosting

Thread title: LogicDepths Webhosting
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
06-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Randy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Randy

Old  LogicDepths Webhosting

After many months of planning and development I am pleased to announce the new LogicDepths!

LogicDepths is a new state of the art web hosting company. We aim to please all your web hosting needs from personal needs or business needs we will help you. We are here help you with your website every step of the way.

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee with every plan, and if you don't like our hosting at any time we will help your find a new host that will fit your needs.

Check us out today:

LogicDepths : Creative Hosting

06-04-2009, 05:30 PM
articlemaster is offline articlemaster
Software:

articlemaster is on a distinguished road

Old

well, visited your site. opened the domains page and sorry to say that your pricing for each domain is very high with respect to some of the best webhosting such as godaddy. I can get a domain at a much cheaper price from godaddy.

I thought the site would be something different after reading your post.

06-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Load times for me were very slow.

06-04-2009, 09:53 PM
zelphics is offline zelphics
Software:

zelphics is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by articlemaster View Post
well, visited your site. opened the domains page and sorry to say that your pricing for each domain is very high with respect to some of the best webhosting such as godaddy. I can get a domain at a much cheaper price from godaddy.

I thought the site would be something different after reading your post.
I don't think they were very expensive (only $10). Plus it's very smart for web hosts to charge more for domains. The majority of people who use godaddy won't even buy their domain from a web host. The owner of this site is targeting a completely difference audience with their domain price.

06-04-2009, 10:23 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

He showed me this as he was putting it together, gathering feedback, and etc. I think it looks great, and the toad time is pretty fast for me. And I'm on the lowest high speed plan with Verizon. Good luck with this Randy.

06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Anthony is offline Anthony
Expertise:
Software:

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Anthony

Old

I'm not bashing, just curious as to what makes your company "state of the art"

06-04-2009, 10:48 PM
46Bit is offline 46Bit
Expertise: Web Development
Software:

46Bit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to 46Bit Send a message via Skype™ to 46Bit

Old

Honestly - who with any experience would buy a domain from a host anyway? Allows them to hold you to ransom for the domain & charge you for nothing.

06-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Old

@everybody: We do not aim to sale domains, our target is to sell web hosting however we offer domains to give our clients the option if they wish to have us manage their domain. We do not nor do we plan to ever hold a domain for 'ransom'.

@vizon: yes I do see that it is loading slowly today, I do not know why however I will personally look into this matter to fix it as soon as possible.

@anthony: What makes us state of the art is that we run only the best and most efficient software, hardware, and programs available to us. We host only on green and energy savor servers to provide our clients with a healthier tomorrow.

06-05-2009, 02:13 AM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm far from the person that likes to cause any kind of commotion or confrontation but when I see something that seems odd, I can't help myself.

According to a ping, your IP resolves to Hivelocity. I'm with Hivelocity myself, and as far as I'm aware, there is not one thing green about them, nor do they provide true green hardware and energy saving equipment through their own site.

Perhaps if you're colocating this may be true, but even then, when your datacenter doesn't uphold to the true value of what it means to be a green company, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? Their datacenter and their own equipment needs to conform to this, so if they're not, you're doing it in vain.

Your software can't be original or anymore efficient than the next host. There's Apache, Litespeed, cPanel, DirectAdmin etc... That does not make any host state of the art as it's widely available. I would say you're utilizing the leading software that has a large share of the market.. but not state of the art.

Your healthier tomorrow would stand true if you researched for a datacenter that embodied the green statement, and lived up to it.

Like I said to another TFL user... Don't just toss the term green around because you think it will make your company look good. If you need to market your company solely based on being green, then you've got a lot of research ahead of you.

Aside from that, I wish you great success with your endeavor. It's a cut throat market to get into, but if you can stick through the tough times, and have the means to maintain it at all times, you will succeed.

06-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Old

As far as I am aware the server I am on is 100% green, I will do more research into this however.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >