Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2525 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Listflock.com

Thread title: Listflock.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
01-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Immersion is offline Immersion
Software:

Immersion is on a distinguished road

Old  Listflock.com

Hey,

Yes this is still for sale. A lot of people bidding and then never actually paying when they win.

Features
Custom user authentication.
Ajax adding of to-dos.
Reordering of to-do items.
Forgotten password
Full API with documentation and completely tested.

Users: 673
Lists: 787
Items: 1404

The site has been inactive for a while now, there have been no attempts to advertise and is really in need of a chance to relaunch with a new design.

However stats from Google analytics can be found here: http://listflock.com/stats/

I created and launched listflock.com a short time ago. It got off to a great start featuring on many blogs and got a fair amount of traffic. However I did not advertise the site further and it was put on the side as college work arose. The site still receives a small amount of traffic and there is a lot potential for the site.

I'm selling the site as i need money for a new project. Listflock has 590 registered users 707 lists 1294 to-do items

Assume no revenue as it was never really monetized properly. There is alot of potential for this site. It runs on a custom made script using the codeigniter framework, using a mysql database. With a bit of advertising the site could become popular. I have created a custom api based on last.fm implementation of an api. It supports both desktop and web based applications. It allows secure authentication without login details being passed to third parties. It is highly customizable and can easily be used to add more methods and expand the api. There is full documentation on the site for use of the api. The user can manage their applications in their account, and the user can also prevent previously authorized applications from accessing their information by blocking them.

Also included is a custom tooltip class based on jquery, however it is not cross browser compatible and does not work in internet explorer. You will receive this too.

The domain is registered with Namecheap.

The script is 100% unique as i made it and you will receive all rights to it.
Revenue details
The site has not be monetized, it had a brief period with google adsense but was quickly removed. There is potential for adverts to be displayed on the site, with the api in place there is also potential for an application to be made for listflock this would mean you could sell the application to users.

Starting bid: $400
Bin: $600

01-23-2010, 02:53 PM
thatjamie is offline thatjamie
Expertise: Ruby, Rails, jQuery
Software: Chocolat, Sublime Text 3

thatjamie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to thatjamie

Old

I have been interested in buying this for so long, as you know, and it is my weakness because I just love it for some reason. It's clean, it's usable, and it has great potential.

I can give you £150 today for it. It's a bit low, but I am hoping to sell some templates in a thread also on this forum. (Take a look..).

PS - I sent you a PM at the other forum we constantly PM about this on haha. Check that

03-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Software:

Old

This is still for sale, and i have just rewritten the javascript to use just jquery instead so it is better coded and should be faster. It also reduces the number of files the user has to download.

Ill let this go for $350.

03-02-2010, 09:44 AM
t0m is offline t0m
Expertise:
Software:

t0m is on a distinguished road

Old

Mind me asking what "Prontaprint" is? If you put random list ID's in, once logged in you get a Prontaprint template.

03-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Software:

Old

That was strange, never noticed that. The design was used for my computing coursework for my parents printing company, Prontaprint. I shall change that now.

03-04-2010, 07:24 PM
t0m is offline t0m
Expertise:
Software:

t0m is on a distinguished road

Old

Ok, I've been looking at this thread for the past few days pondering an offer...

One thing that concerns me, is technical support after the sale. I'm a designer first and foremost - my php skills are rather elementary. As you are the original developer, have you created any documentation on the code behind the site?

03-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by getrefreshed View Post
Ok, I've been looking at this thread for the past few days pondering an offer...

One thing that concerns me, is technical support after the sale. I'm a designer first and foremost - my php skills are rather elementary. As you are the original developer, have you created any documentation on the code behind the site?
I did create the site from scratch, so i know it like the back of my hand. There isn't any formal written documentation no. However i will be around to provide support, also for large features i am available for hire. So you shouldn't have a problem.

03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Software:

Old

An update to say that i have integrated Vanilla forum with listflock.

http://beta.listflock.com

The beta can be seen there and should be working. If you are logged into listflock you will automatically be logged into vanilla.

03-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old

The site seems a little bare bones at the moment in terms of design of the actual to-do list area - how much would it cost to implement a basic design to it all if you were given the PSDs?

03-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Software:

Old

If bought at $400 i can do the design integration and basic modifications to listflock. I can also be hired to make large changes to the site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >