Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2071 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

are kids freelancers?

Thread title: are kids freelancers?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-10-2006, 02:19 PM
zprod69 is offline zprod69
Expertise:
Software:

zprod69 is on a distinguished road

Old  are kids freelancers?

this is my last post,i just realize what experience i had have in a so called professional freelancer forum.

you got to be joking, taking advices from 15 years old kids!

yes kids not freelancers and whoever is trying to argue with me is ever a pedophile or a kids labor exploiter .Kids do not work,they learn,they have fun but you got to sick if you trust a business with serious money or let's say public trust into the hands of a kid. Where are we going here?

Their brain is not fully formed yet, they are going to disrespect the older person, that's the way it is ! Do you remember? That's the way i was , and it is a healthy thing kids thinks we are uncool that 's it we are the old farts, and nothing good can come out of an older man's mouth that is ever boring .ridiculous

or outdated. Let's be honest here. This forum to attract serious freelancing topics and adult exchange about work should be age limited and certified. You just cant talk seriously to a kid about adult stuff. You got to be killing! They would stay and listen 5 minutes then next they would tell you how you are wrong and how so far your life has been worthless. It is a physiologic fact..

i do understand now why the serious professional organization 1. charge a terrible amount of money

2.create a barrier to keep kids out.

If you are outsourcing out of your country and you do not know who really you are talking to, and give a job to someone in india you could talk to a 14 years old and trust them with your life line. That not only foolish but to me illegal , being a kids are mean to have fun to enjoy the moment not to work. Ye s ome kids know stuff about specific software. Does that means that you can trust them with your business?

I just realize that i have been caught in an exchange(heated one with kids , telling me that i am not a designer) who are they to tell me that? Disguised under pseudonyms hiding most of the time ,their age.

Replying to you with wikkis and Latin citation!

Now i am angry! Of myself for having fell for it! So if the owner of this site has any sense at all , they should make a age verification and identity verification for getting on into this site. To protect adults from being systematically spammed

look at your statistics what is your age average? Do you think that's reflect the age average of a professional freelancer community? Not seriously. So why dont they come to your site? Because you are invaded by kids disrespectful one This is my last post in this community, you change the rules you can contact me again. and i would love to help and participate until then farewell and good luck.

Paul.