Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2233 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Review for Boxedpixel's banner service

Thread title: Review for Boxedpixel's banner service

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Killer is offline Killer
Software:

Killer is on a distinguished road

Old  Review for Boxedpixel's banner service

I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to share this with you poeple. A really long time ago I wanted to pay boxedpixels to do a banner for me. I am a designer myself but banners are not usually my best of work. I saw his portfolio and I was impressed so I asked him how much he charges for a banner (no animation). He said $20, Even though I knew it was pricey for a banner I payed anyways and he said he wants the money upfront. Well a few weeks later after me asking about my banner a couple of times he finally PM's me with a boring, non unique banner. I did not like it so I asked him to change it. I mean if I wanted a plain standard banner I could have tried myself. Well ever since I have been PMing him and once he said that he is really busy in life (common excuse, eh). I sent another PM saying I will complain on TF and perhaps even paypal for the fact that he never gave me the banner.

I do not reccomend Boxedpixels' services. Just for your information. I am not going to kill anyone over $20 but I still want it back. Oh and I forgot to mention I told him specifically my paypal adress and asked for the money back a couple of times, and his profile tells me he has been online today and usualy everyday.