Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1841 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Entrepreneurs, anyone?

Thread title: Entrepreneurs, anyone?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-26-2006, 11:06 PM
art ico is offline art ico
Expertise:
Software:

art ico is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to art ico

Old  Entrepreneurs, anyone?

I am looking to become a entrepreneur right out of highschool as I attend university. For my senior year I am taking numerous classes on entrepreneurship, business info systems, accounting, and other business management courses. For some of these classes we had already interviewed many business leaders for a project. A lot of interesting people have come in and taught me a lot about opening up your own business.

What this thread was planned for was to discuss about entrepreneur goals/tips/ideas/etc...

Is anyone here an entrepreneur and/or currently own or manage a business?

I'd be interested to talk to some business professionals if there are any here. If you would like to be interviewed please post your AIM along with your job position and any other information.

I would rather them not to be online businesses, as they are handled completely different than non-internet based businesses.

PS: Please no fighting/un-needed comments in here. I really would like to learn more about what others have to offer as far as information.