Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1959 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Looking for Programmer/Coder

Thread title: Looking for Programmer/Coder

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-31-2007, 03:43 AM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  Looking for Programmer/Coder

Hello TF Community,

I am in need of stop talking and starting doing as they say! I have been hooking up with several different coders that were not developed in the ways they have told me they were. Therefore causing me pain by not delivering the type of site I promise my members. I need to get this done and step up once and for all. So that brings me here. My final journey to bring my members what they want.

Site Background: The site is SigRequest.com. This site allows members to request signatures absolutely free. Our main focus was for members requesting and I have been promising forever to turn the site into a DESIGN Resource center. This is going to call on several new items to be added to the site.

The following things are needed.

I want to create a resource center which will allow members to upload different types of files and then choose the category they will go into. Then they will be displayed in Gallery Format. Some files they upload will need a Sample Image or Preview image.

Example: If they upload a Render and place it into the Render Gallery then it will upload and then display the render in gallery format.

If some uploads a PSD they will also have to upload a Preview Image which will then be displayed in gallery format.

I would also like to add a Font Area where people can upload fonts. Of course there will be previews similar to dafont.com.

Next would be a tutorial system. I have exact details for this which have not really been done yet. So I don't want to go into detail very much here. I will state that this would call for some knowledge of vB and the vB editor.

I would like anyone that think they can do this to please provide me with a few things.

1. Name
2. Age
3. Location
4. Quote
5. Reference and Previews of work
6. Contact information

I understand a quote can be hard to determine but I am willing to work with anyone that can provide the results needed.

I would pay half up front and the remainder once finished. Thank you and I hope someone here can complete what is needed. For any questions please just ask. My Contact information is below.

Jim Goldbeck

MSN: jimgoldbeck@yahoo.com
Email: jimgoldbeck@yahoo.com
Cell 920-207-3443 US