Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1887 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[WTB] PHP/MySQL Coder To make changes to Mihalism script

Thread title: [WTB] PHP/MySQL Coder To make changes to Mihalism script

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Riboflavin is offline Riboflavin
Expertise:
Software:

Riboflavin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Riboflavin Send a message via MSN to Riboflavin

Old  [WTB] PHP/MySQL Coder To make changes to Mihalism script

I need someone, preferably who has worked with Mihalism Multi Host before, to help me make some changes to my site. I want to:

1) Create a script that can display current bandwidth usage via awstats log files.

2) I had a upload directly to album script added so users can put their uploads in a folder right from the upload page, it works great but I would like there to be a way for the user to set what album loads by default when you hit gallery.

3) look over the login system and tell me if there is a better way to handle it, some users complain about getting logged out often.

FTP info will not be given out, so you will have to download a copy of mmh to work with and tell me what php/sql I need to add on my side. I can send you specific files from my site that may have changed though.

This shouldn't be very hard for a php/mysql coder. Please contact me in PM with why you think you are qualified to do this, what experience you have, and how much you will charge. Thanks guys