Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1509 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     News and Announcements :

[Christmas Promotion Day 18] Letters to Santa!

Thread title: [Christmas Promotion Day 18] Letters to Santa!
Closed Thread  
Page 9 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
12-21-2005, 06:01 AM
ismith is offline ismith
Software:

ismith is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear Santa Claus,

I heard in a chapel talk at my school that you're called Santa Claus instead of Saint Nicholas because of those damn Dutch people's accents. Is that true? I also heard that your parents are hippie. That's so cool, so are mine! I mean, what kind of a coincidence is that? I think it's a sign from God, that we're connected or something! And you're all fat and jolly, just like me! That's pretty weird, huh? But anyway you're so cool, you could climb Mt. Everest while everyone else is just screaming "Shirpa!" until they're frozen dead! Yeah, you're that cool! I deserve the prize for this contest because, I mean, we're so similar! My name used to be Nicholas, but I changed it to Ian because I figured the CIA could catch on to our relationship. I really think we're, like, brothers or something... but that prize, it's even better than the chapstick I asked for last year!

^^ Don't ask ^^

12-21-2005, 06:08 AM
netdunes is offline netdunes
Expertise:
Software:

netdunes is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to netdunes

Old  It's you I had only heard...never seen.

Yes Santa,

Right from my childhood I have heard of you and passed the idea to my friends and brother and use to keep socks beside pillow, to get to see you atleast, because that is the only medium I thought can get me to know you realtime. May be I'm mistaken, today I'm 27th but you now seems to be like GOD. So, Santa since your are a GOD to me you have already given me this good life anything can't be better than my Family. So, if you want to give me gift you just can increase the happiness of our family. I only deserve a gift like that because I love my family. I am happy I haven't seen you because it is my pleasure to stay with a thought of yours and if I get something from you that is the end of our relationship, better you bless me and my family all through my LIFE.

Thanks
Tirthankar

12-21-2005, 06:12 AM
mm is offline mm
Expertise:
Software:

mm is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mm Send a message via MSN to mm Send a message via Skype™ to mm

Old

Dear Santa,
Through extensive research, I have found that the most efficient way to world-wide happyness is through the process of giving gifts to me.

The amount of gifts given to me increases the overal happyness of the worlds population through an exponential graph, seen below:

By giving me these wonderful gifts, it creates what I like to call the timmy(tm) trickledown effect. The gifts I recieve cause me to be happier, which in turn "trickes down" to the other people of this world, making htem happier, see my second graph:

In conclusion, I would like you to realize that a vote for timmy, is a vote for the win.

Thank you,
Timmy.

12-21-2005, 06:13 AM
ismith is offline ismith
Software:

ismith is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear Santa,

Oh yes I almost forgot, I have a fever and my mom has hepatitus. My dad has the leopracy and my cousins all have cancer. I'll forget about it all if I have this prize

Sincerely,
The earthly aquirer

XD again dont ask

12-21-2005, 06:24 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear Santa,

If you rearrange the letters in your name, it spells Satan.

Regards.

12-21-2005, 06:25 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear Santa,

I deserve this because I have been a good boy this year, I have resisted the urge to cheat on my wife for Mrs. Claus and also have tried to stop looking at your big belly.

Regards.

12-21-2005, 06:39 AM
Dray is offline Dray
Expertise:
Software:

Dray is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear Santa,

I could really use the vBulletin license and/or SitePoint book as i'm always trying to learn more. I'v been trying to collect money to buy both but recently i paid about $200 for family gifts In fact if i win anything else i will donate it to anyone who needs it more than I do.

Regards,
Dray

12-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Wisch is offline Wisch
Software:

Wisch is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear St. Nick,

How are you? I'm Petey, a former one of your elf workers. I used to work in the wooden truck department until I was fired because my manager Randall caught me eating a portion of his cookie stash. Anyway, I hope you will forgive me for doing that, but it was my lunch break and Randall is an overly chubby one anyway

I'll reappply for another department sometime tomorrow. I hear elf labour is a bit hard to find these days, so if I make it in I will try my best Santa! Tell Mrs. Clause I say hello and a Merry, Merry Christmas to all back at the Pole.

Your friend,
Petey

PS - Let Comet know I miss brushing him between breaks

12-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Techno is offline Techno
Expertise:
Software:

Techno is on a distinguished road

Old

Dear Santa,

Last Christmas, I was so disappointed when on Christmas morning I realised you had only brought 3 presents, the 3 worst presents!!!! While all my friends doubt your existence I believe in you, please repay my confidence

Regards,
Matt

12-21-2005, 08:27 AM
mheleniak is offline mheleniak
Software:

mheleniak is on a distinguished road

Old

-removed-

Closed Thread  
Page 9 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >