Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1422 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

what about that one?

Thread title: what about that one?
Closed Thread    
02-09-2006, 04:26 PM
MattL is offline MattL
Expertise:
Software:

MattL is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to MattL

Old

I honestly don't get you. You join TF and complain about all these issues you seem to have, you always reply and find something negative in someone else post they have made in one of your threads. Then you come over here post this website knowing that this is where people offer advice and criticism. But it turns out you can't handle it and come back with a reply stating that the design is perfect and nothing needs to be changed. Whats your deal?

i use to teach photoshop at pratt university. and my pics are optimised to my client liking he wanted to sacrifice cost to quality...do you even know what i am talking about?
Since when does the quality of an image determine how much a project will cost? Please inform me if this is, in fact how people determine the cost of the project. It would be nice to know for future reference.

Closed Thread