Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 2026 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

great affiliate payout and $49 free signup bonus

Thread title: great affiliate payout and $49 free signup bonus
Closed Thread    
11-06-2006, 09:03 AM
thestrokes08606 is offline thestrokes08606
Software:

thestrokes08606 is on a distinguished road

Old  great affiliate payout and $49 free signup bonus

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, so I'm a little new!

Anyways, I wanted to post a bonus code I found for an affliate program site which I've used successfully.

The site is called MoreNiche (MN)
You can sign up free at http://moreniche.com/join.html?w=106361

If you do sign up, be sure to use the bonus code PCSPC to receive $49 free into your account.

You can use MN to promote health related products such as skin care, weight loss, male enhancement and others.

Also, they give realtime stats and offer a free text message notification option for sales. Commissions are per-sale, with products that pay up to $175 commission to your account per sale. MN provides feeder sites, free content articles, and guides to help users get started promoting products and making sales. The guides are actually pretty useful... the site has free and fairly easy guides on topics such as getting started, feeder sites, meta tag optimization, campaign tracking, search engine optimization, sales copy writing, web strategy, google adwords, etc. It gives you a lot to learn about and get started with even if you have little experience with affiliate programs.

They also show the top ten earning users at http://www.moreniche.com/testimonials.html, statistics which are fairly impressive.

Has anyone else here used MN? What were your results? I've seen better results from MN than I have with any of the other programs I've signed up for... so I thought I'd pass on this information. And hello again to everyone!

-Lizzie

Closed Thread