Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1841 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

[SALE] Gaming/Hosting designs for sale. Unique designs/prices!

Thread title: [SALE] Gaming/Hosting designs for sale. Unique designs/prices!
Closed Thread    
07-16-2007, 04:56 PM
eX Sergio is offline eX Sergio
Software:

eX Sergio is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to eX Sergio Send a message via MSN to eX Sergio

Old  [SALE] Gaming/Hosting designs for sale. Unique designs/prices!

I am now trying to clean my hard drive of all designs that are now useless to me. I have many designs for sale. Two gaming designs, two hosting designs, and one game hosting design. All designs are UNIQUE and have never been sold before. I will show previews with the Start Bid price, as well as the BIN; there will also be other information that is associated with each design. So to start it off...

--------------------------------
Hosting Design #1
Design comes with PSD, and all (if any) fonts used. Design is unique and was made to my specifications a couple months ago. The Design is not coded, but can be coded for just $60 more. Buyer will recieve FULL rights to this design. I will start the bid for this item at $50 USD. BIN will be $120, or $180 fully coded.

Previews: One.

Hosting Design #2
Design comes with PSD, and all (if any) fonts used. Design is unique and was bought premade about six months ago. The Design is coded (not by me); if you want to see what the coding looks like, please PM or contact me so i can show you the live site. Buyer will recieve FULL rights to this design. I will start the bid for this item at $90 USD. BIN will be $180.

Previews: One (mainpage), Two (subpage).

---------------------------------------------
Multi-Platform Gaming Design
Design comes with PSD, and all (if any) fonts used. Design is unique and was bought premade about a year ago. The Design is coded (not by me); if you want to see what the coding looks like, please PM or contact me so i can show you the live site. Design comes in different color variations (for the many platforms that are out there). Includes Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, PC. Buyer will recieve FULL rights to this design. I will start the bid for this item at $50 USD. BIN will be $75.

Previews: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six.

-----------------------------------------------
Xbox/Xbox 360 Gaming Design
-----------------------------------------------
Design comes with PSD, and all (if any) fonts used. Design is unique and was made to my specifications around April. The Design is coded (by me); if you want to see what the coding looks like, please check my coding porftolio in my signature and click on epicxbox2. I will start the bid for this item at $135 USD. BIN will be $200.

Game Server Provider Design
Design comes with PSD, and all (if any) fonts used. Design is unique and was made to my specifications about eight months ago. The Design is partially coded (by me); if you want to see what the coding looks like, please check my coding porftolio in my signature and click on overfrag. This is a very special sale since the design is not the only thing being sold. The logo and domain (overfrag.com) are also being sold together with the design. You have the option to pick between: Design only, or Design + Logo + Domain. The logo is vector file; include PSD and AI file. The domain is registered at GoDaddy (free push). If you just want the design, then I will start the bid for this at $135 USD. BIN will be $200. If you want the Design + Logo + Domain, then i will start the bid for this at $235, and BIN at $300 (just + $100).

__________________________________________________ ____________

All designs are, once again, unique and you will get full rights. Coding is optional; you can either request recoding, or coding from beginning. Prices will range depending on the design (Check here). PSDs, Fonts, and other files will be given to you once you buy any of those designs. Everything is in order, and is zipped up ready to go to the owner. Post SOLD with the Design's name if you are to use the BIN, otherwise, just say you "bid $xx on Xbox/Xbox 360 Gaming Design".

Bidding will end one week (7 days) from today at 11:59 PM EST. Other places where i have posted this include: WHT, vgamin, and Namepros.

If you have any questions, please contact me with any contact method in my profile.

Thank you for looking. :wink:

07-31-2007, 07:12 PM
IndianMonk is offline IndianMonk
Software:

IndianMonk is on a distinguished road

Old

Nice template...R the gaming template compatible with av arcade script?

07-31-2007, 07:13 PM
eX Sergio is offline eX Sergio
Software:

eX Sergio is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to eX Sergio Send a message via MSN to eX Sergio

Old

Any template is compatible with any script, you just have to know how to properly integrate it.

Regards,

Closed Thread