Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2159 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Save up to 50% at over 1100 online stores and build a business.

Thread title: Save up to 50% at over 1100 online stores and build a business.
Closed Thread    
01-04-2008, 03:38 AM
I_Found_It is offline I_Found_It
Software:

I_Found_It is on a distinguished road

Old  Save up to 50% at over 1100 online stores and build a business.

MyPowerMall is a wonderful money saving program I found a month ago. Major companies like Sears, Target, Best Buy and Circuit City give MyPowerMall the advertising dollars they would have to spend on marketing. MyPowerMall then gives us that money in the form of commissions on each one of our purchases we make thru the web portal.
You can join as a personal mall and get 90% of the commission or you can join as a business mall and get 7% of the commission on your purchases but you can get up to 35% of the commissions on the purchases of members who sign up under you. If you join as a business mall and your spouse also joins as a business mall make all of your purchases thru tthem and get more of the commission.
The only requirement is that you make one purchase a month for as little as $1 to stay eligible for all the discounts. I started buying all of my pet supplies thru them which is almost $100 a month. 2 cats, 1 rabbit, 2 parakeets, add up. Anyway, good luck and start saving!
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/71333

Closed Thread