Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1221 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Client - Asian dating

Thread title: Client - Asian dating
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
02-12-2008, 08:19 AM
.Cyanide is offline .Cyanide
Expertise: Web Design, Coding
Software: Phoshop CS3

.Cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to .Cyanide

Old

This is how you make a comment:

Originally Posted by jam3Z View Post
I would'nt say that you have failed because it has been set out amazingly. All i think you need to do is just change maybe "site poll" or "latest registered members" to a different colour, a colour not so vibrant maybe.
You say something positive and then you say something negative. Watch and learn.

02-12-2008, 04:08 PM
jd. is offline jd.
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

jd. is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jd.

Old

Cyanide, please please please shut up. You know nothing, you have no room to talk about anyone, they were being nice at first but you got offensive and attacked them, its not their fault your template deserves no good comments. Sorry but to be fair, I completely hate your design, thats why I didn't respond but since you decided to act like a little kid; i had to say. We don't need more little kids and an adults industry.

02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Steven Fergus is offline Steven Fergus
Software:

Steven Fergus is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by .Cyanide View Post
Why are YOU posting, all you do is sit around all day and whine. Why can't you guys ever just shut up if you can't be nice?
You asked people what they think.... Yet, when they give you their opinion, you don't seem very happy about it. Perhaps you should have said "Only comment in you like the design, please."

When posting in the gallery showcase section, you can't expect not to get any negative comments. The whole point of this section is for designers to get constructive criticism - to help them improve their designs.

02-13-2008, 12:02 AM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

Quit design my man, there is no place for stubborn idiots like you. You have no style, no professionalism, and you don't have the balls to take criticism.

If you want to act all internet pro and slang it then go cry in your corner, noob.

Look, you've got people who are experienced telling you something that actually might benefit you and all you do is cry on about how we trying to put you down. Now i insulted you and guess what you need it, you're stubborn and that makes you look like an absolutel moron.

Good luck! I tried to explain it to you in simple terms but it seems like you dont get it.

02-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by mn View Post
Quit design my man, there is no place for stubborn idiots like you. You have no style, no professionalism, and you don't have the balls to take criticism.

If you want to act all internet pro and slang it then go cry in your corner, noob.

Look, you've got people who are experienced telling you something that actually might benefit you and all you do is cry on about how we trying to put you down. Now i insulted you and guess what you need it, you're stubborn and that makes you look like an absolutel moron.

Good luck! I tried to explain it to you in simple terms but it seems like you dont get it.
Hear hear!

I may not design, but I work with designers on a daily basis, and get the best out of their potential. It may not be me doing the designing, but I constantly push the designer to achieve their best.

You're someone I'd never be able to work with. I could think of many a reason why.

You can't expect to get a positive comment on a template that doesn't deserve one. It looks thoughtless. I could pull that out my arse. That's why I don't offer design as a service.

Both mn, and jd. have served you. They're more experienced in this field than you'll ever be. I'd take their advice if I were you.

02-14-2008, 09:41 AM
.Cyanide is offline .Cyanide
Expertise: Web Design, Coding
Software: Phoshop CS3

.Cyanide is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to .Cyanide

Old

Next time I post something, I'll just say: "no comments what so ever, from *****es like mn, jazz and jd. If you feel you belong to this group of people, then go somewhere else."

[QUOTE=mn;427701] you've got people who are experienced telling you something that actually might benefit you QUOTE]

What is there to benefit from a comment like "your design sucks, go **** yourself?"

02-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by .Cyanide View Post
Next time I post something, I'll just say: "no comments what so ever, from *****es like mn, jazz and jd. If you feel you belong to this group of people, then go somewhere else."

What is there to benefit from a comment like "your design sucks, go **** yourself?"
Heh, I love how we're all [censored word], and you're not. Generally when you have a load of people against one person, the one person is the one in the wrong, that's why he/her got singled out, in your case: you. You were c0cky, and a load of people jumped on you. Take it like a man, don't try and turn it around

You can try and convince yourself that we're all bad people, and in your little deluded head you may do just that. But that's far from the truth, and you need a reality check my friend.

04-01-2008, 09:19 AM
BitReview is offline BitReview
Software:

BitReview is on a distinguished road

Old

nice layout mang!

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2