Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2280 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Web Design Resources :

Outsourcing

Thread title: Outsourcing
Closed Thread    
10-03-2008, 02:38 AM
exiruscreative is offline exiruscreative
Software:

exiruscreative is on a distinguished road

Old  Outsourcing

Does anybody ever have an experience in outsourcing projects offshore?
If so, can you recommend a good applications/software development company?

Thanks...

10-23-2008, 04:01 AM
INTELLI is offline INTELLI
Software:

INTELLI is on a distinguished road

Old  Outsouring with a Pro

We would be glad to help you build the customized website. Here is the Company Profile:

Company Profile:

We are an outstanding company located in Ashburn,VA specializing in the following areas including

1. WebSite Design
2. Financial Service
3. Animation & design

We also offer a total solution for document management system with our propeitory software "Enterprise NoteBook" that includes approvals, data and communications

Please visit us at http://www.intelliworldtech.com/ for further reference or send emails to jessica@intelliworldtech.com

10-23-2008, 04:03 AM
INTELLI is offline INTELLI
Software:

INTELLI is on a distinguished road

Old  Outsouring with a Pro

We would be glad to help you build the customized website. Here is the Company Profile:

Company Profile:

We are an outstanding company located in Ashburn,VA specializing in the following areas including

1. WebSite Design
2. Financial Service
3. Animation & design

We also offer a total solution for document management system with our propeitory software "Enterprise NoteBook" that includes approvals, data and communications

Please visit us at http://www.intelliworldtech.com for further reference or send emails to jessica@intelliworldtech.com

10-24-2008, 07:19 PM
ditch182 is offline ditch182
Expertise:
Software:

ditch182 is on a distinguished road

Old

I haven't tried any yet, but my the contact form on my portfolio site is a magnet for Indian web companies. I get on average, 5 emails a week from guys trying to sell me on outsourcing to them. I'm thinking about using some of them for some simpler projects, but I'm mainly concerned about communication.

10-26-2008, 02:10 AM
dura_killer is offline dura_killer
Software:

dura_killer is on a distinguished road

Old

Outsourcing reduces costs considerably.There many sites to outsource like getafreelancer.com, rent-a-coder.com

11-06-2008, 10:29 AM
psdmockup.com is offline psdmockup.com
Software:

psdmockup.com is on a distinguished road

Old

Warm regards !
I take this opportunity to introduce ourselves, an established Graphic / Web Designer in the field of web design and development.

In the last couple of years I have been able to satisfy a large number of clients across various industries.

The information you have provided has enabled us to review what would be the best solution for you to meet the objectives. The deliverables would be, I'm sure, a terrific asset to the business. I would be delighted to work with you on this project and can assure you of a deliverable of the highest quality.

Check My Website http://www.psdmockup.com
I am happy to discuss further regarding your any Web design related project. You can reach me online at GTalk rakesh.mondal@gmail.com , Skype: rakeshmondal

In case, you need any further clarification feel free to contact me . Looking forward for a long & healthy business association.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services & attention at all times.

11-18-2008, 02:11 PM
jamescliff is offline jamescliff
Software:

jamescliff is on a distinguished road

Old

Just check out I found this company press release on one site. They wrote:

I have a very close friend “Smith” in the United States. He runs a small company, but he was not an odd man out in this tough economic situation. Out of 115 people working in his firm, he had to lay off 45 people to keep his dollar and savings stretch. This helped him bring his fixed expenses down, but he had to make cuts across the board from marketing to IT staff. What he could have done was kept his marketing and Sales team so that they can try and funnel more business to the company and cut on his IT and software engineers. This would give him a chance to stabilize and grow his sales and eventually hire his full team back here locally. For now Smith can always partner with outsourcing companies and get the work done at lower price and without any fixed cost. This would create a wining situation for his business by reducing the risk.

Smith is not the only case. Many small and mid-size businesses have been affected harshly along with the big players in this downturn period. Business outsourcing, as we all know, has been an integral part of business strategies all the time for many.

But this vulnerable market situation has again made Outsourcing as one of the most important strategies in this slumping economy. Rightly pointed out in an article in CNN Money (Ref: http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/10/smal...ion=2008111106, titled: Overseas outsourcing heats up again), Outsourcing cut costs greatly. This article showcases the examples of the Business owners who have rightly and successfully implemented the “Outsourcing strategy” to fight with this fluid economy. One of the business owner (outsourcing to India) remarks: "It's typically 50% more expensive to do work in the U.S. than in India" People have cut off their costs as high as 55- 60% outsourcing their work.

The classic example that I can showcase is our own Software Development Company. We have seen an increase in the number of Project inquiries for Web Design, Web Development, Software Development and Search Engine Optimization Services. We are an Offshore Software Development Company having a great proficiency in Software development using the state-of-the-art technologies. We have expertise in ASP.Net, C#, Ajax, Dot Net, Java, iphone/ Android/ Mobile Application development, PHP, LAMP, OsCommerce, Magento eCommerce Development, Coldfusion, Joomla, DotNetNuke, Oracle, etc.

Not only the end-clients, but also the IT software and media companies in USA and Canada are outsourcing their Development Projects with a large flow of companies, since we have a good reputation in the Industry.

We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are also partners with IBM, Java, Oracle, Linux, SAP and Red Hat. We partner with many Software Development Companies and help them in web, desktop and mobile application development.

Outsourcing really helps in this critical situation. As mentioned in the article I have referred above from CNN Money, Lou (one business owner) agrees: "I used to have to pay salaries, insurance and worker's compensation, even when there was no work, but now I only pay when there is a project."

Apart from cost cutting, the important benefits are a great talent pool at competitive rates and immense peace of mind if you get a good firm to outsource your projects.

My friend Smith has increased his business leads to 30% than expected just by remodeling his business strategy to Outsourcing. He is able to go for more business with varied requirements.

Outsourcing has played important role in changing the destinies of many businesses even in the most downturn period. For more details on Software Outsourcing India or Software Development, Web Design and Development, SEO, please enquire with KJ on 201-777-2366, or simply email KJ at kj@semaphore-software.com.

12-02-2008, 12:51 PM
jeniffer is offline jeniffer
Software:

jeniffer is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by exiruscreative View Post
Does anybody ever have an experience in outsourcing projects offshore?
If so, can you recommend a good applications/software development company?

Thanks...
Till today I have handled lots of offshore outsourcing projects
& I would like to recommend one of such best software development company
Go here for Offshore Software Development NY

Closed Thread