Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 2090 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

For Hire - Talented Designer

Thread title: For Hire - Talented Designer
Closed Thread    
11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
astereo is offline astereo
Expertise: design,development, & WP
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, WP

astereo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to astereo Send a message via Skype™ to astereo

Old  For Hire - Talented Designer

Hello everyone. My mass of clients quickly fizzled out when all of them proved to be nothing more than talk, failing to continue communications. There loss is your gain . During the final few weeks of this semester I'm looking to take on some smaller projects (would prefer to stay away from complete sites at the moment due to time constraints) before opening up to bigger things from mid December - mid January (including a few interesting projects I have in store ).

If you're looking to have designs done, you've come to the right place. Generally I aim at charging anywhere between $300-$400 for a single PSD (non-coded). For at least the next two weeks I'm willing to take TF clients for $200 - $300 for PSD's. I'm also a very experienced coder, including with Wordpress which I have been using since the days of 1.5. If you have a design already coded that you would like ported to Wordpress, we can work out a reasonable price for that as well. As I stated, I'd prefer to stay away from design+code together at the moment until this semester winds down, but if you are looking for a complete site and can wait about a month before I start, feel free to initiate the conversation .

As always my portfolio is available here.

Thanks for reading.

Closed Thread