Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1899 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Pixel Pages...

Thread title: Pixel Pages...
04-08-2009, 02:41 PM
WestSideWill is offline WestSideWill
Software:

WestSideWill is on a distinguished road

Old  Pixel Pages...

We recently got into the pixel page game on our site, and it's actually worked out quite nicely for us.

We aren't doing it for the huge payments ($.05 a pixel is what we charge) but we are getting some nice traffic and purchases on it, and it's only been around a few days.

I think the reason for this is that we have a site that has actual updated and popular content. we aren't just a pixel board - we're a legit internet radio site with a good page rank and great fan/listener base (our shows are even picked up by some affiliate radio stations throughout the world.)

I think what I'm trying to say and ask in this post is has any one else tried a pixel board, and if so did you try it on a site that has legit content? I know a lot of sites are just bogus and weird...so advertisers have to worry about what they are buying. I think legit sites with pixels boards are the new trend that may pop off.

04-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Nilgesz is offline Nilgesz
Software:

Nilgesz is on a distinguished road

Old

I like the idea can I add to wordpress blogs? Let us know the site you use this advertising method