Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2068 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

SkyCPM Review

Thread title: SkyCPM Review
01-26-2010, 12:55 AM
thekooliest is offline thekooliest
Software:

thekooliest is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to thekooliest Send a message via MSN to thekooliest

Old  SkyCPM Review

I just joined a fairly new CPM network a month ago. Sites are easily approved with no actual restrictions right now because it is a new network. But sadly because of their young age, their rates are relatively low ($.021/1000impressions). The nice things about this network are that you can easily get approved now and their rates are going to go up as soon as they get more advertisers. $1 minimum paypal cashout. Page impressions are 100% every page refresh (and updated instantly) unlike some networks...They have a verification feature where after 20 days, 100,000 pageviews (easy!), one cashout, and a few other easy requirements, and you get a higher CPM rate. I still need one affiliate before I can become verified, which also leads me to tell you that they have an affiliate program where you get a % of an affiliate's income.
I'd give SkyCPM.com a 3/5 for first impressions (I need one affiliate before I become verified and my CPM rate increases and I get access to a more indepth report...) and I can only see them getting better. I requested a cashout moments ago and it needs to be approved by an administrator...and I was approved within 10 minutes and received my money no problem!
There's also no downside in a quick free registration:
SkyCPM.com

-Sam

PS I know its a referral link, follow this link if you wanna SkyCPM.com...doesn't hurt if you follow the referral though, just a nice thing to do for a fellow TFL user.

PPS Hopefully we can get some people to register as publishers & advertisers so they raise their rates x]

PPS Really good for small sites that cant get approved for 95% of CPM networks...

02-14-2010, 10:40 PM
XxInFaxX is offline XxInFaxX
Software:

XxInFaxX is on a distinguished road

Old

Not to dig up old threads but I think people should know what they are getting into. I as well found this site and figured I would test it out. Well, I found out that while using Google chrome, malware detectors are triggered. I found this to be unacceptable. Not only that when I notified the company, they told me I was incorrect and became very insulting. Including "turn on your brain". The customer service I received was extremely poor as was the users grasp on the English language. He would not attempt to rectify any problem other than to "You could try it again, it must be clean. Now it's impossible to meet there a malware." Just thought I would give a little feedback of the experience I have had with SkyCPM.