Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 559 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

What is the Truth behind 9/11?

Thread title: What is the Truth behind 9/11?
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 >
06-24-2006, 04:59 AM
depthskins is offline depthskins
Expertise:
Software:

depthskins is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to depthskins Send a message via Yahoo to depthskins Send a message via Skype™ to depthskins

Old  What is the Truth behind 9/11?

Firstly, I'm not American but I feel that people should know or atleast consider what might be the truth.

The other day there was a forum titled "what would you do if u see osama?" There was many violent replies. Well you're all entitled to your opinion. I'm not doubting it or anything of the sort.

All I'm doing is a favour to the people who composed this documentary and that is, to spread it. After taking half hour of your time to watch it, it's up to you to decide.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59923762628848

In my hubble opinion, if all this is true, then Amerca is in more **** than anyone could imagine.

06-24-2006, 05:06 AM
MattL is offline MattL
Expertise:
Software:

MattL is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to MattL

Old

I saw this already, a few months ago. I have no real opinions since I am not American. I just feel for the families whos lost loved ones in the attacks, no matter who you think was behind them.

06-24-2006, 05:25 AM
mnkey_rbbr is offline mnkey_rbbr
Expertise:
Software:

mnkey_rbbr is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mnkey_rbbr Send a message via MSN to mnkey_rbbr

Old

I also saw this a while ago,

It was pretty interesting although I feel sad for the families of those in the twin towers.

06-24-2006, 05:30 AM
vip-ip is offline vip-ip
Expertise:
Software:

vip-ip is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to vip-ip Send a message via AIM to vip-ip Send a message via MSN to vip-ip

Old

I am a big conspiracy fan and the facts simply don't add up in my head: how did Bush's administration trick 300,000,000 people into believing this SCAM?

1) Steel does not melt at the temperature that the fuel from planes burns;
2) No other skyscraper ever collapsed before due to a fire. Other buildings stood for more than 24 hours and weren't even cringing;
3) Eyewitnesses claim hearing explosions in the building before it started its freefall.
4) How the hell does 3 buildings, all 3 with small, minimal fires, collapse onto its own footprint?
5) Isn't it strange how, if you draw an imaginary line of how planes flew into the towers, Bulding 7 which collapsed after NO PLANE HIT IT, is at the intersection of these 2 lines? As if it was a command center for something pre-planned.
6) Why was one floor of Building 7 wind-proofed and renovated, and why did the roof start falling first when it collapsed due to fires way below the roof?
7) Why not release the tape of the plane crashing into the Pentagon from a local hotel?
8) Why did Bush admit, ON A RECORD, that he SAW the planes hit the towers BEFORE he arrived at the elementary school from his limo? WHat was the whole show of his assistant informing him about it about?

The list can go on.... the above are 100% true facts. Now, if you can fit the biggest lie of the century together, I will admire you forever, because I can't comprehend how stupid Bush's administration is. The families of almost 4,000 dead deserve to know the truth, don't you think?

06-24-2006, 05:59 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via MSN to depthskins Send a message via Yahoo to depthskins Send a message via Skype™ to depthskins

Old

yea, the truth is what most people is after but it won't happen now. Do you know if the truth was to be revealed, what it would do? Not just crush the Bush Administration, but in my opinion, the country as a whole.

06-24-2006, 06:05 AM
Nica is offline Nica
Software:

Nica is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Nica Send a message via MSN to Nica Send a message via Yahoo to Nica

Old

The whole Pentagon thing is the most fishy...

From the videos I've watched the pentagon thing doesn't even seem like terrorists but our own government...

06-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Yea, i agree. That one sells them out big time. Thing is, when I first saw the two towers dropped, as in first when it happened. I just couldn't understand how the building would collapse like that. So even b4 these speculations, these videos, these evidents, my common sense kicked it.

06-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

Not another 9/11 thread...

Just let it die in peace...

06-24-2006, 06:35 AM
davies is offline davies
Expertise:
Software:

davies is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to davies

Old

that was one of the most interesting videos i have seen in my life

06-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Jamie is offline Jamie
Software:

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Bryan Le
Not another 9/11 thread...

Just let it die in peace...

OMG i agree so much. I'm not saying we should ever forget but i'm sick of seeing threads about it. Also i've seen the video twice, a lot information is given that makes you think. But, theres also a lot of just usless info and stuff that doesn't make any sense like the voice boxes and the cell phone calls toward the end of the movie.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 >