Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1511 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Upload2.com - PSD Design

Thread title: Upload2.com - PSD Design
Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6
10-02-2005, 03:26 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

What can I possibly say that hasn't already been said? Well I have a few points to make

I basically agree with derek with regards to the gloss, I find there is just too much and this to me destroys the effect. The logo is definitly the weakest part of the design, that's something that needs improving imo.

I like the structure of the site, it's original. I like the small elements here and there such as "watch us grow" very creative! The polaroid icons are cool as well. The colours are very bright and contrast each other so well, but i'm finding it all very overpowering...perhaps by adding another colour or toning down some areas it might function abit better.

My main problem is the left corner (logo) it looks bare and spaced out...and the shadow bit above it looks "dirty" lol. I figured rather than the endless amounts of praise for this design i'd take the time to give an honest opinion....I do like it, I like it alot...but some things can be improved and it can be made better.

10-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Anthony is offline Anthony
Expertise:
Software:

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Anthony

Old

Most definitley Robson, I agree with your comments 100%, however as a whole I see the design is satisfactory for its purpose as does the client. It's all a question of taste

10-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Aros is offline Aros
Expertise:
Software:

Aros is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Anthony
Most definitley Robson, I agree with your comments 100%, however as a whole I see the design is satisfactory for its purpose as does the client. It's all a question of taste
I have to ask though, why did you post this if you're not going to use any of the comments?

10-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

Well he can't actually use any of the comments if the person who hired him to do it likes it the way it is.

Closed Thread  
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6