Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1807 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     HTML/XHTML/DHTML/CSS :

help with html issues

Thread title: help with html issues
Closed Thread    
12-27-2008, 09:44 PM
bells401 is offline bells401
Expertise:
Software:

bells401 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to bells401

Old  help with html issues

Note: This site(6buckmillions) does NOT provide the robots.txt file or the robots.txt file is not constructed properly. It is recommended all sites provide this file. For more information on how to properly construct and use the robots.txt file.
Warning: This Web page contains 4 head Tags. However the document should ONLY contain one opening <head> Tag and one closing </head> Tag for a total of two. Because of this we were unable to process this page properly and the results below may not be correct!
Note: Our analysis found the Meta Charset Tag for this page to be set to "iso-8859-1" which is the character encoding we used to process this page. If the below content does not look correct to you it could be that the Meta Charset Tag used is incorrect.
Error: It appears there are HTML errors on this Web page or missing Title or Meta Tags which could affect this Web page's search engine visibility and ranking.

Can someone help me fix this or perhaps i'll pay a few bucks VIA paypal to have it done.
Message me thanks

01-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Adeel is offline Adeel
Software:

Adeel is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by bells401 View Post
Note: This site(6buckmillions) does NOT provide the robots.txt file or the robots.txt file is not constructed properly. It is recommended all sites provide this file. For more information on how to properly construct and use the robots.txt file.
Warning: This Web page contains 4 head Tags. However the document should ONLY contain one opening <head> Tag and one closing </head> Tag for a total of two. Because of this we were unable to process this page properly and the results below may not be correct!
Note: Our analysis found the Meta Charset Tag for this page to be set to "iso-8859-1" which is the character encoding we used to process this page. If the below content does not look correct to you it could be that the Meta Charset Tag used is incorrect.
Error: It appears there are HTML errors on this Web page or missing Title or Meta Tags which could affect this Web page's search engine visibility and ranking.

Can someone help me fix this or perhaps i'll pay a few bucks VIA paypal to have it done.
Message me thanks
Pm me the details. I will Try to solve it.

Closed Thread