Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1648 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Project 4 Elements

Thread title: Project 4 Elements
Closed Thread    
02-19-2006, 04:44 AM
steve pavey is offline steve pavey
Software:

steve pavey is on a distinguished road

Old  Project 4 Elements

Hopefully this is in the right forum.

Project 4 Elements has begun! It is currently in the planning stages but we hope to get it in full development soon.

MX Interactive has decided to put into full swing a brand new Forum Software from scratch. This project will take a few months to complete but we are looking for experienced Coders/Scripters to join our team. This is completely voluntary but we would appreciate if you could join our Development Team. If you would like to join our team we would like for you to have Forum Coding Experience and very experienced in PHP, SQL, and HTML. Advanced Knowledge in all Languages preferred.

More Information Coming Later.

Contact Me
Email - StephenPavey@hotmail.com
MSN - StephenPavey@hotmail.com

02-19-2006, 04:57 AM
Joey Kimsey is offline Joey Kimsey
Software:

Joey Kimsey is on a distinguished road

Old

I am the head of development. You will be required to provide us with previous works and proof. This currently will be a free job, but you will be recognised for your asistance and will be intitled to a small portion of all future profits. We will be expanding our budget of the project. All your work handed in gives us the right to publish/use it within the 4 elements program. A formal contract will be drawn up soon.

Closed Thread